This thread is privately moderated by IBCrazy, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Aug 06, 2018, 02:10 AM
I am flying the Apprentice as it comes from the original manufacture plus I added a Run Cam camera and a Spektrum 200mw video transmitter. But now I need a OSD. Any recommendations?
to remove ads between posts
Aug 09, 2018, 08:03 PM
I got the Eagle Tree Vector installed in my Apprentice with the servos and throttle working but not the video. I have destroyed several VTX trying to troubleshoot the problem. All VTX can handle up to 28 volts and I am only using a 3 cell LiPo. The cameras have not been affected. It is all very frustrating. I do not know why I do this.
Aug 11, 2018, 02:39 AM
I finally got all servos, the throttle, video transmitter and camera working in my Apprentice using the Eagle Tree Vector and Spektrum video transmitter. Now for the difficult software programming.
Aug 20, 2018, 11:21 PM
Mission done, I flew the Apprentice in 2D and 3D and all went well
Dec 22, 2018, 08:18 AM
Mr Birdie ~ Flight Expert
GRMills I just flew my balsa stick first good flight with a EzOsd in it and it worked great, i had to move the gps receiver rearward to stop the power system upsetting it. Wow its awesome seeing whats going on while flying. Its a heavier older design by todays standards but I got it for 49 bucks new. anyway i posted because i too am going to get a vector now and build a really good fpv plane to put it in. Ive been reading up on it and cant wait.
Dec 22, 2018, 08:19 AM
Mr Birdie ~ Flight Expert
Im really interested in the loiter and rth features of the Vector.
Apr 09, 2019, 05:43 PM

Noob Alert!

I just bought a quad "DiatoneR349" and a X-lite. I was able to bind them however only the gimbals are working in BetaFlight. None of the switches seem to do anything in BetaFlight. I followed Bardwells video for setting up the X-lite, I can see the quad and transmitter in BetaFlight . And that's where I'm at. So if anyone knows what i'm doing wrong or knows where I can better research this lay it on me!
Jun 04, 2019, 05:22 PM
soar-ne
Total new guy here to fpv. I have a friend who has a new in box Eachine TX02 that he has no use for now. Also another guy has a Hubsan google set, I believe it is a HV001 he wants to get rid of. It is the type were the unit splits so you can use it as a monitor which I would do as I wear glasses. Anyway my question is are they compatable with each other? I understand the voltage hookups and all that just not the channel stuff. The monitor guy thought that it scans for the correct channel, is that so?
I will probably use my Syma X8 or my Hubsan h109. Am just a park flier so 100/150 meters is all the range I need. Thanks ahead for your help!!!

Bob M.
Jun 27, 2019, 04:07 PM
Hi there everybody, on headsets, is a FPV headset different from a VR headset? Are they ever compatible?

Newbie here pondering pulling the trigger on a Hobbymate build package (I have a LONG history with fixed wing and helis, so a jump to a quad feels natural/doable.

http://hobbycool.com/hobbymate-5-fpv...rone-kits-pnp/

ANY suggestions on headsets and other kits most welcome thank you!

Lee
Sep 25, 2019, 12:10 AM
Hi guys,

First time trying FPV and having issues with not getting any vision from my Foxeer Legend 2 into my FX 5.8 inch monitor.
I’m using an FX transmitter and using the cable that was supplied with the Legend.
I can see on the monitor that the transmitter is working, because I’m getting snow on the screen with numbers at the top that represent the transmitter, but I’m not getting any vision from the camera on the screen. Is there something I am missing?

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

M
Sep 25, 2019, 12:15 AM
The gear Iím using
Oct 03, 2019, 09:18 PM

25x25mm FPV camera up to 35$

Hello.
I hope this is the right thread for my Q.

I'm searching FPV camera for my 5 inch Realacc Real2 drone. Camera at this drone is quite bad. Definitely need better one. I just wish to swap it. So I'm searching for 25x25mm dimensions(1inch x 1inch) and standard +, - and yellow wiring at the back of camera. Budget up to 35$. I have also Furibee X215 Pro and at that model for me camera have very good image. And something similar I'm searching.

Can be found anything better then this:
https://www.banggood.com/Eachine-C80...r_warehouse=CN
Thank you all. Good luck. (Y)
Oct 04, 2019, 01:21 AM
RC and scuba
I can recommend this one: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32961547530.html

Quick Reply