This thread is privately moderated by AtTheCross, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 13, 2010, 11:03 PM
Jesus Freak
Thread OP
Cool

Pole Position Go Cart Racing

There's a contest to see who can make the best video, a friend of mine, who is also my pastor loves to cart race, so here's his youtube entry if you like it, please give it a thumbs up (sorry for just a link, if I embed his video no credit given for the view on youtube)

It was pretty kewl, they let us go in before they opened the track and they allowed me to fly my helicopter inside with a camera on it while he was racing alone on the track!

now the bad news is that my stinking sony webbie does HORRIBLE with inside light and I didn't know until it was too late. So none of my footage made it into the video. but here's a couple of scenes very grainy because I had to over expose the video for anything to show up.

I brought two heli's with me and I had a mech failure at spool up on the heli that was intended for inside flying

so I was left with the other heli that was intended for outside shots of the building, but was too windy to fly at all.

the lighting was poor and had to fly with no canopy to accommodate for the camera, with no canopy it was VERY hard to keep my orientation straight end result, crash.

all the video that was used in the contest was shot with the ebay keychain cams which had zero problems with the low light, go figure.

here's a few scenes from the flight

heli footage cart racing (1 min 15 sec)
Last edited by AtTheCross; Dec 14, 2010 at 12:08 AM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply