New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by kennyhoc3, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 13, 2010, 06:55 PM
Find More Posts by kennyhoc3
Trader Rating: 20
Wanted

Um p-51 fuselage+motor, or 3d foamy

Nose dove my p-51 into the ground today, the battery cable interfered with the little elevator servo =( sad day

looking for a replacement fuselage/motor or a profile plane to throw my working stuff on

Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 13, 2010, 09:06 PM
Find More Posts by tesla000
Trader Rating: 7
when in doubt Epoxy!!!!
google "Dynex 2.4"
Old Dec 13, 2010, 10:48 PM
Hey tesla been lookin at those, are they pretty good?
Old Dec 13, 2010, 11:38 PM
Find More Posts by tesla000
Trader Rating: 7
when in doubt Epoxy!!!!
well as the famous Jim Booker told me, yes
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:25 AM
Find More Posts by microflitedude
Trader Rating: 29
RCG -Minus Member
Hey kenny; Are you interested in a profile foamy? I can cut 4mm foam airframes out.

I also have a spare micro sukhoi motor, which will slide right in to the p-51 mount.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:26 AM
RCG -Minus Member
Welcome back Rohan!
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:29 AM
RCG -Minus Member
BTW, the Dynex's are pretty good 3D'ers, but they are SUPER fragile, and are only for guys who can 3D.

So if you want a serious 3D'er, and have experience, go for it.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:37 AM
Yeah man Im not pro just getting into 3d lol so I need something a little more durable!

How much would you charge me? lol
Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:49 PM
RCG -Minus Member
It would probably take a 2 - 5 bucks to ship, then, depending on whether or not you wanted CF reinforcement, etc, I'd charge something like 3-5 bucks. Profile just means flat, so you could do like a P-51, or if you find some profile plans I could follow those.

I'll make two and test one to make sure it works. My Mustang has some troubles as well.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 12:58 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Oh and HH will get $25 out of you for just the fuse + motor.

Are you sure your motor is totaled? They can normally take a good beating. The motor is $12, I'll give you mine for 7 maybe? NIB!
Old Dec 15, 2010, 02:29 PM
alright sounds good ill find some plans and send them your way, but im pretty sure the motor is done for , the prop shaft went throught the back of it lol the plane nose dived from about 200ft up lol but ill double check =)
Old Dec 15, 2010, 03:04 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyhoc3 View Post
alright sounds good ill find some plans and send them your way, but im pretty sure the motor is done for , the prop shaft went throught the back of it lol the plane nose dived from about 200ft up lol but ill double check =)
Sounds cool! Looks like the only salvation will to try to align the brushes on the shaft and press the back in.
Old Dec 15, 2010, 03:13 PM
lol ok so the motor is good (i think), works fine makes a weird noise though sometimes like a brush is loose and dragging in the case if thats even possible haha but i just need the gearbox and a fuse

or a foamy, but im looking for something like a sukhoi profile foamy or like https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=415413 or maybe even https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270198

but smaller to work with the p-51 motor =) I just need something that i can fly slow indoors when i need to and fast/ 3d capable if I want

haven't ever built any planes so if it was easy to throw my p-51 stuff on that'd be good =)