Thread Tools
Old Nov 05, 2012, 10:15 AM
beam e4 is offline
Find More Posts by beam e4
Registered User
beam e4's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit N Run View Post
Yep, I can see you but it freezes once in awhile.... just the clearview style I suppose, lol.

And yes, i've been VERY busy building planes all summer and fall.
Bit of a shame that i couldn't see you but the pic of us flyin looks cool . what flyin field is that, i don't think i have it , maybe that could be the problem
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 05, 2012, 12:29 PM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by beam e4 View Post
Bit of a shame that i couldn't see you but the pic of us flyin looks cool . what flyin field is that, i don't think i have it , maybe that could be the problem
It's called Halcones. I downloaded it from the cleaview website.

It's possible that's why you had trouble seeing me. I may just stick to Osage park when I plan on flying with people.
Old Nov 08, 2012, 06:59 PM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
I'm going on netplay in a minute if anyone cares to join me. I'll be flying for about a half hour.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:17 AM
beam e4 is offline
Find More Posts by beam e4
Registered User
beam e4's Avatar
hey hitnrun, just downloaded some new stuff from clearview home, so it might work now, i really like the new hd landscapes and it only takes 3-4 seconds to load after you crash! thanks for the heads up with the new downloads, didn't know they were there.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:22 AM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by beam e4 View Post
hey hitnrun, just downloaded some new stuff from clearview home, so it might work now, i really like the new hd landscapes and it only takes 3-4 seconds to load after you crash! thanks for the heads up with the new downloads, didn't know they were there.
Always happy to let a fellow flyer in on the clearview updates.
I'm going to fly in about 5 minutes.... Maybe i'll see you there. I'm going to be using a shockflyer and a few others.
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:34 AM
beam e4 is offline
Find More Posts by beam e4
Registered User
beam e4's Avatar
SWEET it's working perfectly, no lag or freezing up!
Old Nov 09, 2012, 01:49 AM
beam e4 is offline
Find More Posts by beam e4
Registered User
beam e4's Avatar
catchya hitnrun, thanks for the help, untill nextime
Old Jan 12, 2013, 07:09 PM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
Hmmm.... it's been quiet in here for awhile.

If anyone feels like doing some flying on netplay, i'll be going on in about an hour.. maybe less.

Come join me!
HitNRun <-- this will be my userID on netplay
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:16 PM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
I'm flying on netplay for the next half hour or so if anyone cares to join me.
Last edited by Hit N Run; Feb 06, 2013 at 11:52 PM.
Old Feb 06, 2013, 11:52 PM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
Well... that was fun. Too bad nobody else was around.
Oh well... maybe "next time".
Old Feb 11, 2013, 07:58 PM
chiroman is offline
Find More Posts by chiroman
Registered User

Help


Hi there,

I have followed the instructions on the post to rename clearview.jar to clearviewsaved.jar
then i downloaded the clearview.jar from the link here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=3022

i then replaced the old one with the new one and it brings my game back to trial/demo mode, obviously not allowing me to fly online or meet anyone.

Help!!!

thanks
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:18 PM
Hit N Run is offline
Find More Posts by Hit N Run
Fly it low.. and fly it fast!
Hit N Run's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chiroman View Post
Hi there,

I have followed the instructions on the post to rename clearview.jar to clearviewsaved.jar
then i downloaded the clearview.jar from the link here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=3022

i then replaced the old one with the new one and it brings my game back to trial/demo mode, obviously not allowing me to fly online or meet anyone.

Help!!!

thanks
I pulled the same stunt awhile back. You have to email stefan and let him know and he'll tell you what to do. If I remember correctly, you'll have to re-download the program and then he'll reset your account so it works.

You probably saw the same post that I did from Skirtz (stefan) that talked about renaming the file.... but apparently that's a "no no" even though it was put right there in plain english.... go figure, but that's why I made the same mistake of renaming that file and then the program went right to trial mode again.
Old Feb 11, 2013, 08:31 PM
chiroman is offline
Find More Posts by chiroman
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hit N Run View Post
I pulled the same stunt awhile back. You have to email stefan and let him know and he'll tell you what to do. If I remember correctly, you'll have to re-download the program and then he'll reset your account so it works.

You probably saw the same post that I did from Skirtz (stefan) that talked about renaming the file.... but apparently that's a "no no" even though it was put right there in plain english.... go figure, but that's why I made the same mistake of renaming that file and then the program went right to trial mode again.
ok, thanks,
I saw your post way back then but didn't see any solution. Hopefully he sees my post. I am trying to get a friend on too and he can't even find the clearview.jar file in the bin folder so he's worse off than i am. Or maybe he;s not????
Old Feb 12, 2013, 07:48 AM
chiroman is offline
Find More Posts by chiroman
Registered User
Ok, thanks for the info Stefan. This worked for me.

To ensure better NetPlay performance, I changed the NetPlay server
address. To use the new NetPlay server, please edit file:
c:\ClearViewRC\clearview\startupParams.txt and change serverAddress
line to this:
serverAddress http://clearviewsim.com/online1
then save and start ClearView again. NetPlay will now work using
server clearviewsim.com

Stefan
ClearView

Note: the old NetPlay server bestflightsim.com is discontinued, so
NetPlay will not work unless you do this change to the config file.
Old Feb 12, 2013, 10:45 AM
chiroman is offline
Find More Posts by chiroman
Registered User

going on tangamanga


gotta see if this works


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion 2011 Pacific Northwest Aerotow Schedule dgliderguy Scale Sailplanes 326 Dec 31, 2011 12:36 AM
Discussion Rc 1\800 cv 64 constellation paulolondres Scale Boats 1 Oct 30, 2010 06:20 PM
Question Hobbypeople.net sale schedule MinneFlyer Hot Online Deals 5 Jan 26, 2010 06:27 PM
os 15 cv-rx vs. os 15 cv-r diff?? blackx5801 Motorcycles 3 Feb 12, 2004 02:55 PM