Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Dec 05, 2010, 01:44 PM
Help!

Radian pro

So i bought the new radian pro. Ive only been flying for about a year and am a little confused. I have the pnp and plan on using a ar6200 with a dx6i. My question is what channels do i plug everything into and what setting do i adjust on my dx6i? I plan on only using crow which is the only setting available with te dx6i well at least that what horrizon show me when i google search it. Thanks
to remove ads between posts
Dec 05, 2010, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse feathers View Post
So i bought the new radian pro. Ive only been flying for about a year and am a little confused. I have the pnp and plan on using a ar6200 with a dx6i. My question is what channels do i plug everything into and what setting do i adjust on my dx6i? I plan on only using crow which is the only setting available with te dx6i well at least that what horrizon show me when i google search it. Thanks
Here is the setup according to Horizon. I put my right aileron in the "aileron" port and I put my left aileron in the "Aux 1" port. I placed the flaps on a Y-harness and put that into the "gear" port.

Just maidened that this weekend and I loved it! Good luck!
Dec 05, 2010, 07:19 PM
BTW no camber and reflex with the DX6, but you do get crow!
Dec 05, 2010, 07:27 PM
Did you adjust any of the setting on your TX? I was trying to achieve the crow setting.
Dec 05, 2010, 08:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horse feathers View Post
Did you adjust any of the setting on your TX? I was trying to achieve the crow setting.
I have the dx7, I used the settings HH gave.
Dec 05, 2010, 08:06 PM
Cool thanks!