Dec 04, 2010, 06:04 AM
Thread OP
Help!

Need help identifying 9x rx chip

Hi Guys,

I need help Identifying the controller in the Flysky/Trunigy 9x receiver chip.

9x receiver by erezraviv, on Flickr

I believe it's the one marked TG13426-1016AHB.
Any Ideas?

Erez
to remove ads between posts
Dec 04, 2010, 10:10 AM
Dave the Rave
Good luck. Probably a proprietary-type part.
Dec 04, 2010, 01:32 PM
Inciting Riots
It is definitely that chip, but I bet it has special markings on it. Atmel or Cypress are my guesses but there is no good way to check it beside trying to identify a chip with the same size and pin count, hooking it to a compatible programmer for that manufacturer, and trying to query the chip. Some of them use a low level initial programming, but also use the legs for other types of input/output and then need a high level to get back in to program so it may be almost impossible to query them without knowing exactly what they need.
Dec 04, 2010, 02:36 PM
Master of turbine fire
I don't think it's an Atmel or Pic because the GND and Vcc don't match the common chips.
Dec 04, 2010, 08:12 PM
Inciting Riots
Yeah that double ground in the middle is strange, but I figured it could be that they wanted to ground a couple inputs and this was the easier way.
Dec 04, 2010, 11:24 PM
Inventor&Genius Extraordinary
Those Radio IC are made by AMIC Communication Corporation

Preliminary datasheet A7105 2.4G FSK/GFSK Transceiver

These IC are a narrow band 2.4GHz transciever with much in common with Texas Instrument CC2500

Also I do include a Datasheet for his big brother A7122

Best Regards Tito
Dec 10, 2010, 08:27 PM
Thread OP
Thanks guys...
It does look rather daunting
Jan 30, 2011, 06:00 PM
Hi erazz,

Some time ago I tried to dig a little bit into the communication of the v2 receivers but gave up after a while.

Maybe there is some information that you can use?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...postcount=3625

Reinhard
Jan 31, 2011, 12:28 AM
Inventor&Genius Extraordinary

If jeff is correct in this one, the only thing you need to do is use a logic analyzer like USBee, record few seconds of communication between the Micro and the RF ic and you will have the protocol with a little amount of work, all you have to do is compare the RF ic data sheet commands with the ones been decoded, because is a SPI protocol you will have a very accurate timing up to the microSeconds, you will have the commands plus the data sent to the RF ic, then all you have to do is program the pic to mimic the original MCU, then watch RANGO
Jan 31, 2011, 05:21 AM
There is a spec of the A7105 available
http://wenku.baidu.com/view/e9197fdb...0bed51e0e.html

Even though you cant read most of it, the registers and bit names are readable

Reinhard

Quick Reply