This thread is privately moderated by theKM, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 30, 2012, 02:07 AM
Awesome vid Daniel. Here´s my Extra.

EF extra exp 48" (5 min 45 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Dec 30, 2012, 03:06 AM
Toilet paper profiteer
Quote:
Originally Posted by palsor
That is very impressive flying Palsor. Great control.
Dec 30, 2012, 06:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsmith285
I've seen the Video's on your YouTube channel of Joe's Dubai trip but I didn't know how it all came about, that's a great story. I didn't know that Joe has only been flying for four years either I just figured he'd been born with a transmitter in his hands and felt a little sorry for his mother

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQaNv6iO38
+1 on H2SO4's comments. Verging on mastery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benton3dflying
I love the all videos. Daniel and Joe you are my heros. I look up to the way you fly and the way you represent the sport of RC.
Benton
Benton I commented on your vid back when you posted it in the lite thread. I still think this is your best video yet. At your age I'm sure we have a lot more to come and you'll be up there with the Daniel's and Joe's of the rc world before we know it.

I think we owe Daniel another big thanks for kicking this thread back to life. Keep em coming guys, I'm off on holidays and the weather is far from flyable perfect time to watch how the big guy's do it
Dec 30, 2012, 09:58 AM
They Call him Dead!
Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxQaNv6iO38
Those tail slides are amazing!

Love the skiers as well
Dec 30, 2012, 10:23 AM
Once u go yak u never go back
Quote:
]
Awsome skills man. You must really put in your time.
Dec 30, 2012, 10:36 AM
Where did that tree come from
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielph
This thread has been kinda' quiet. Has everyone put their airplanes away for the winter? The weather finally cleared up yesterday and I had a blast with my Extreme Flight 48" Extra 300EXP!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDPEN...ature=youtu.be
Great pilot skills . I'm just started to look at balsa 3d . Was that flight with 4 cells battery ? 3 cells I have , just wondering if 3 cells would be under power for a plane this size. If so, I might need to start with the 41 edge.
Dec 30, 2012, 10:52 AM
Registered Addict
Nice to see this thread moving again its one of my favorites oh and merry crimbo everyone !
Dec 30, 2012, 12:44 PM
fly low, fly fast, fly 3d
Quote:
Originally Posted by kid at 55
Great pilot skills . I'm just started to look at balsa 3d . Was that flight with 4 cells battery ? 3 cells I have , just wondering if 3 cells would be under power for a plane this size. If so, I might need to start with the 41 edge.
i own the same plane i am runing 3 cells on 930kv and a 12x7 and i get around the same amount of power
Dec 30, 2012, 01:07 PM
Absolutely awesome flying as always Daniel! Your expressing of flight shines so well with the 48" EF Extra.
Jan 01, 2013, 12:04 PM
Been A While
Finally got out yesterday with the camera:

Tom Kitt - 78" Extreme Flight Extra 300__New Years Huckin' (5 min 55 sec)

Happy New Year Everyone!

--Tom K.
Jan 01, 2013, 01:04 PM
Nice flying Tom. Mightily jealous of you getting out flying in shorts and t shirt too.
Jan 01, 2013, 01:07 PM
Registered Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aviefly
Nice flying Tom. Mightily jealous of you getting out flying in shorts and t shirt too.
Agreed !
Jan 01, 2013, 02:15 PM
how'd I do that....oh
Happy new year folks.
Wow Tom that was amazing.Guys like you inspire me to keep tryin things and not give up when I battle with manouvers.That was beautiful flying.
Jan 01, 2013, 02:31 PM
Fly Low
48 Edge Radio View (4 min 36 sec)

3DHS 48" Edge Radio View 2 (4 min 35 sec)

Those are my most recent videos, enjoy!
Jan 01, 2013, 02:31 PM
TEAM EXTREME!
Thank you guys! Glad you enjoyed the video.

Great flying Tom! You're getting more and more precise and that was an impressive flight. Keep flying Extreme!

Nice flying Palsor, Benton and Wamsy! Glad to see this thread going again!

Happy new year everyone!

Quick Reply