This thread is privately moderated by TERMAGATOR, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Dec 01, 2010, 05:40 PM
Trader Rating: 60
Thread OP
Sold

eflite UMX BEAST

4 sale UMX BEAST micro. flown once, broke a prop, replaced prop. has 3 batterys, the stock 120 mah and 2 180 mah batterys. the spinner looks a little mushed from when the landing that broke the prop.

$175 shipped conus, paypal please
Last edited by TERMAGATOR; Dec 20, 2010 at 03:45 PM. Reason: add pic
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2010, 08:39 PM
Trader Rating: 0
I have been seeing a few of these things up for sale on here lately.. Why are so many up for sale so quickly after hitting the shelves? Why are you selling this plane? Just wondering, I really want to get one of these things but have been wondering why some are selling so soon? Is it just not a good product? To difficult to fly for skill level? Thanks!
Dec 01, 2010, 09:43 PM
Trader Rating: 126
Capitalist
my dad has one and it flies GREAT!!! throw in 50% expo and go-go-go
Dec 01, 2010, 09:56 PM
Trader Rating: 103
road wart
I held one last week and watched it in action...there's nothing wrong with the Beast.
Indoors it needs more room than say a basketball court but it isnt as fast as it appears in the videos on you tube etc either. It's quick when throttled up but slows just fine too......I dont think its intended for 3d really. but it should be versatile enough to go outside and fly(and people do)..it's brushless and really a nice product I thought....way cool.
Dec 01, 2010, 10:14 PM
Thread OP
my problem is I dont have a indoor facility to fly in. I took it to work we have a huge empty locker room that I thought I could fly in, but its only got 8' ceiling. Too low for my abilities. I took it out on a calm day and realized it was kinda too small to enjoy out doors
Dec 03, 2010, 02:43 AM
Trader Rating: 8

UMX Beast

How much for the plane if I pick it up? I will be visiting my parents in Horn Lake and was looking for something to fly while there. If you do not sale it before I get there I am interested.
Dec 03, 2010, 11:19 AM
Thread OP
thomas PM sent to you
Dec 03, 2010, 09:21 PM
Trader Rating: 0
Picked one up yesterday... Flies pretty good I would say. Only have 4 flights on it so far, but I think it will be a good skill building plane. flies a great knife edge! I don't have a indoor place big enough either, I just have to take it out on fairly calm days. Wind was blowing about 7kts yesterday and it did better than I thought it would.
Dec 04, 2010, 02:16 AM
Trader Rating: 59
We have flown our beasts in 20+ mph winds. They don't like it too much, but they fly fine in the wind.

Quick Reply