Dec 01, 2010, 02:18 PM
Question

How do I find one of my threads

Hi

I often want to locate one of my threads but cant find them. I know about My RCGroups but if I have read the answer then it disappears off that list and wont come back on MY RCGroups until another post has been typed. If I want to later check the information then I cant find my thread and I dont always remember which section I posted it under. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all my threads I started?

TtT
to remove ads between posts
Dec 01, 2010, 04:10 PM
Suspended Account
click on your own name.
scroll down the right side of your blog page and then click on:

"Find all threads started by talkthetorque "

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/sear...&starteronly=1

good luck!
Dec 01, 2010, 06:32 PM
Sloping off....
Quote:
Originally Posted by talkthetorque
Hi

I often want to locate one of my threads but cant find them.I know about My RCGroups but if I have read the answer then it disappears off th at list and wont come back on MY RCGroups until another post has been typed. If I want to later check the information then I cant find my thread and I dont always remember which section I posted it under. Is there somewhere I can find a list of all my threads I started?

TtT
If you click on My RC Groups and look down on the bottom right hand side of the page there is an option to view All Subscribed Threads - that shows all the threads you've posted to, even when another post has not been posted since you last read the thread.
Dec 08, 2010, 02:22 PM
Perfect, thanks very much. Both ways work very well