This thread is privately moderated by Mr Pheer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 25, 2010, 09:17 PM
Find More Posts by Mr Pheer
Trader Rating: 9
Mister Fear
Sold

HET Super Sniper V3 90mm NIB with fan

I have a brand new green/blue/white super sniper v3 90 in the box that I've decided not to build since I am ordering a BVM Electra.

And a brand new HET 9305 fan, will let it go for $180 shipped in the lower 48 if anyone here wants the package. Paypal is preferred.

to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 26, 2010, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by Mr Pheer
Trader Rating: 9
Mister Fear
This place is nuts.

I offered up a good deal that I'm losing money on, for a plane & fan that I just received in the week before. Still in the box, selling for less than I paid for just the plane, and free shipping.

I've had several people PM me with lowball offers that I would never even consider selling it for, several others wanted to know if I actually have the plane, others wanted to see my sales rep on ebay and other sites.

I'm not jumping thru hoops to sell this or tossing it away at a give away price. I'll throw it on a shelf in the garage and maybe my kid will want to build it when he's a little older. Think I'll stick to selling stuff on ebay where I have 100% feedback for 165 transactions from now on.

Consider this no longer available for sale.