Jul 16, 2003, 03:35 PM
Thread OP

the TIC profile thread

the TIC profile thread

or

HOW TO OUT THE TIC IN 36 DAYS OR LESS.

As you all know... the tic is schedualed to strike again on or near the 22nd of August.

I got it from a good source at SEFF, that the TIC is really a ghost avatar for someone we all know here on the zone. Some of you may think you know him but you must ask yourself, "Is this person really capable of creating such foaming caos."

In an attempt to find out excatly who the tic REALLY is, and thusly stopping his next attack, i have started this simple profile thread. please attach your 1 vs. 2 comparisons so that we may create the clearest picture of the TIC formed to date.

the first and most obvious
zagi vs. sky scooter = sky scooter

skateboarder vs. rollerblader = rollerblader
beatles fan vs. rolling stones fan = beatles
google vs. yahoo = yahoo
chocolate vs. vanilla = vanilla
under 40 vs. over the hill = over
corvette vs. chevette = chevette

This has been a public service announcement. The thread in no way condones the use of ZAGIs, ELLA BEEs, VIPER TWINs, or other electric powered flying wing type air to ground missles for recreational purposes. thank you for your interest in EZONE security.
Jul 16, 2003, 04:41 PM
Fixed Wing Fanatic
Hunh?
Jul 16, 2003, 04:54 PM
Hunh?
Jul 16, 2003, 05:34 PM
God is good
Ahhh haaa ! ! !
Jul 16, 2003, 06:46 PM
I would profile him as:

White male, between 45-60
like that oldtimy stuff, and doesn't know how to use a computer very well (hence the yahoo), And he also like sold cars...

That narrows it down too 89% of the people on this board! OOOOOHH!!! lol.

Alex
Jul 16, 2003, 07:07 PM
My experience with ticks was to place a hot, just blown out match head, or the hot end of a cigarette to its behind, and it'll back on out.

Think that would work here ?
Jul 16, 2003, 07:11 PM
Thread OP
well, at least the moderators thought it was funny.
Jul 17, 2003, 10:10 AM

The Tic gets unveiled!!

After doing some search, the TIC will finally not be like a secret agent for afganistan. Here is a link I found to unviel is reputation as being unknown and starting all these nonsense posts about his riky dink flying field when he gets pest, about how he flys planes that are to much for him and always smashes them (stik to park flyers ), and about zagis and others. Fly what you want if you dont kill anyone doing it. So stupid thread after stupid thread, its time to unveil. WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, I said UNVEIL, WHAT, WHAT, WHAT, No more fun for you now! WHAT, WHAT< WHAT
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...y&pagenumber=4

Scroll down a little and you'll see what I mean.

Man some people are just to lazy and have to much time to do nothing, get boad, and having nothign better to do then try to get attention by not being popular or doing anything.

No more games, your UNVEILDED,!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Edited for content by Moderator.
Last edited by Don Sims; Jul 17, 2003 at 12:31 PM.

Quick Reply