Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Old Nov 21, 2010, 04:04 PM
Brooklynstar23 is offline
Find More Posts by Brooklynstar23
NEVER GIVE UP!
Brooklynstar23's Avatar
Discussion

Airfield 1100mm F6F Hellcat?


http://www.nitroplanes.com/93a806-1100f6f-rtf-24g.html

whats' the consensus on that plane? anyone have one? is it any good? also whats a good charger that is compatible with that? any feedback would be great thanks
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 21, 2010, 04:43 PM
Spaceshuttle1 is offline
Find More Posts by Spaceshuttle1
Registered User
Spaceshuttle1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooklynstar23 View Post
http://www.nitroplanes.com/93a806-1100f6f-rtf-24g.html

whats' the consensus on that plane? anyone have one? is it any good? also whats a good charger that is compatible with that? any feedback would be great thanks
Here is the thread to this aircraft
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1315612
Old Nov 21, 2010, 07:36 PM
Brooklynstar23 is offline
Find More Posts by Brooklynstar23
NEVER GIVE UP!
Brooklynstar23's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaceshuttle1 View Post
Here is the thread to this aircraft
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1315612
Whats a good charger for that plane though?

EDIT:

how about this any feedback??

http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ancing-Charger
Last edited by Brooklynstar23; Nov 21, 2010 at 07:52 PM.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:20 PM
Mikey 68 is offline
Find More Posts by Mikey 68
Registered User
Dont waste your money They have the same chargers out there with different names that are 1/2 to 3/4 the price.
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:24 PM
Mikey 68 is offline
Find More Posts by Mikey 68
Registered User
This is a very good charger and alot of the inners of these chargers are the same just different cases
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=7028
Old Nov 21, 2010, 09:28 PM
onequiknova is offline
Find More Posts by onequiknova
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler View Post
This is a very good charger and alot of the inners of these chargers are the same just different cases
http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=7028
Just bought one of those. I like it.
Old Nov 30, 2010, 10:21 AM
RC Accessory is online now
Find More Posts by RC Accessory
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by twiztidbowler View Post
Dont waste your money They have the same chargers out there with different names that are 1/2 to 3/4 the price.
If you are referring to the Bantam charger from A Main, that is incorrect. The Bantam chargers are made in Korea, not China. The Chinese "clones" are knock off's the Bantam. The Bantam's also have US warranty and service and are not disposable.

RC Accessory, Inc
Auth US Bantam Importer & Service Center
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 14, 2011, 03:53 PM
james f foster is offline
Find More Posts by james f foster
Registered User
what is the cg ? my plane don't fly do not know what am doing wrong
Old Mar 14, 2011, 07:07 PM
gnats82 is offline
Find More Posts by gnats82
Coy, peruser of worlds
gnats82's Avatar
James -

Look at post #2 in this thread. The link will lead you to the main thread for this plane, much c.g. info. there.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Product Airfield/FMS F6F 1100mm Brushless Warbird Mikey 68 Electric Warbirds 1644 Jun 07, 2016 07:06 PM
Sold Heritage R/C Grumman F6F Hellcat MIB stevster Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Oct 18, 2010 07:57 PM
Wanted Hanger 9 F6F Hellcat Wing Daveyboycfs Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 14, 2010 04:13 AM
Wanted Hanger 9 F6F Hellcat Wing Daveyboycfs Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 0 Sep 14, 2010 04:11 AM