Originally Posted by Homesick_Angel
Things that may signal you have an RC glider addiction.
- Your wife has asked if you can "Get that wing off the dining room table" by Wednesday so she can set it for Thanksgiving.
- You are out shopping and see a bird "Thermal up". You tell your wife that "We need to hurry home for some BS reason".
- You call to get a political candidates sign in front of your house so you can use the Colorplast in a build.
- You buy a vehicle based on how much wing surface it can hold.
- Your chiropractor says things like "Boy your neck is really tight." or "I wonder what brought this on."
- The most dangerous part of your flight is getting the model to, into and out of your vehicle.
- The police have you on their suspected glue sniffers list due to your "bulk" purchasing and recent purchase of a gram scale.
- Your wife says, "I wonder where all my emery boards are disappearing to.
- Your wife burned her neck when she tried to use your blow dryer which, is actually your heat gun.
I am embarrassed to post a picture of my dining room table, which was last cleared for last Thanksgiving. Hey, it gets cold in the basement. As I do not build woodies anymore several of those do not apply.
In addition to being in Jack's predicament I have also used up my birthday presents, even if I live to be 100.