Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Wildweasel09, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 18, 2010, 06:44 PM
Wildweasel09 is offline
Find More Posts by Wildweasel09
Crashing but learning...
Wildweasel09's Avatar
Discussion

Zero


My Zero flying,

http://m.youtube.com/?client=mv-goog...&v=22SJ1hUFXZI
Last edited by Wildweasel09; Jun 14, 2011 at 09:12 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 20, 2010, 11:06 PM
aeromechanic1 is offline
Find More Posts by aeromechanic1
Registered User
aeromechanic1's Avatar

Cool Zero video


Very cool!!!! Nice flying! Are you using the stock battery? could you tell us how it's configured? (battery, speed cont. landing gear, etc)
Thanks for sharing
Looks like a fun project.

aeromechanic
Old Nov 21, 2010, 12:53 AM
Wildweasel09 is offline
Find More Posts by Wildweasel09
Crashing but learning...
Wildweasel09's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromechanic1 View Post
Very cool!!!! Nice flying! Are you using the stock battery? could you tell us how it's configured? (battery, speed cont. landing gear, etc)
Thanks for sharing
Looks like a fun project.

aeromechanic
Thanks Aeromechanic1,

She is a good flyer, the configuration is:

Battery hobbyzone 300mah 2s Lipo
ESC 10A BPHOBBIES
2x 9g servos
GWS Propeller 3p 5x3
Nano motor 1600 kv from ebay
RX Corona 2.4 GHZ

It is a pretty cheap configuration but works very well.
Old Nov 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
aeromechanic1 is offline
Find More Posts by aeromechanic1
Registered User
aeromechanic1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildweasel09 View Post
Thanks Aeromechanic1,

She is a good flyer, the configuration is:

Battery hobbyzone 300mah 2s Lipo
ESC 10A BPHOBBIES
2x 9g servos
GWS Propeller 3p 5x3
Nano motor 1600 kv from ebay
RX Corona 2.4 GHZ

It is a pretty cheap configuration but works very well.
Great!!!!! I'm looking forward to this one,or the Corsair, (Which currently, they don't have in stock)

Thanks!!!!

Doug
Old Nov 24, 2010, 11:25 AM
Wildweasel09 is offline
Find More Posts by Wildweasel09
Crashing but learning...
Wildweasel09's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromechanic1 View Post
Great!!!!! I'm looking forward to this one,or the Corsair, (Which currently, they don't have in stock)

Thanks!!!!

Doug
Doug

The Zero rules.
It have lot of internal space for the electronics and flies like a dream.
I'm waiting the corsair comes back to stock too.

Nelson
Old Nov 29, 2010, 09:05 PM
aeromechanic1 is offline
Find More Posts by aeromechanic1
Registered User
aeromechanic1's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildweasel09 View Post
Doug

The Zero rules.
It have lot of internal space for the electronics and flies like a dream.
I'm waiting the corsair comes back to stock too.

Nelson
Right!!!!! I guess I'll start placing my order pretty soon!
Doug

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Gravity Hobby - Wright Flyer - got a bad one 94002 Vendor Talk 2 Dec 24, 2010 12:18 AM
For Sale Gravity Hobby planes P-40 and Zero with extras!!! tc3wins Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 1 Nov 18, 2010 08:36 AM
For Sale ZERO GRAVITY - Remote Control Car - Wall Climber! kukger Cars - Cars and Parts (FS/W) 0 Sep 17, 2010 01:34 AM
Cox / Gravity Hobby Zero Parts Flying Chicken Non R/C Items (FS/W) 2 Mar 05, 2010 08:29 AM