This thread is privately moderated by C Robinson, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 17, 2010, 12:32 AM
Thread OP
New Product

DLG Curved T-Blades

With the help of one of the Nations top DLG pilots, a new ergonomic wing tip throwing blade has been developed. The idea being that a curved blade would help with finger positioning and load distribution. A few were sent out for flight testing with Paul Anderson giving them some of the hardest launches and actually testing to failure. Using his suggestions, modifications were made to the moulds and new blades were tested. Paul used the new blades at the 2011 US F3K Team Select contest and reported favorable results.

Made from Carbon Fiber and MGS resin, they ship ready for final edge rounding and installation.

If interested or if you have questions, please feel free to pm me.

Many thanks to Paul A. for his help in R&D/testing and to George Morris, Paul C. and so many others for their support and enthusiastic promotion of these blades!

Sincerely,
Craig
Last edited by C Robinson; Nov 20, 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Removed install guide & F3K span rules comment page
to remove ads between posts
Nov 23, 2010, 02:43 PM
flying is not a dream
i use them with a binary 900, and a Predator II LW, very very confortable.

thanks craig
Nov 25, 2010, 02:57 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by lebenj
i use them with a binary 900, and a Predator II LW, very very confortable.

thanks craig
Thank you Benjamin for being one of my first and repeat customers!
Enjoyed your on-board video in the Binary thread. I think your launch is better than you let on

Craig
Dec 04, 2010, 11:05 AM
Must Luv DLG

3 more

Hi Craig,

I bought a blade and like it. I need three more.

Dave Runyon
19414 West 56th Place
Golden, CO 80403
(303) 519-9275

Send me your address again, and I'll pay with PayPal as I did last time.

Thanks,
Dave
Dec 16, 2010, 08:42 PM

how to buy

Hi Craig,

I would like to buy 3 of your blades if this is possible. How do I order and pay?
(I have Paypal and would need to cover post to Australia).
My contact is nmurray@perth.designinc.com.au.

Many thanks,

Neil
Dec 27, 2010, 07:58 PM
Thread OP
Many Thanks to all who have purchased these blades!
The positive feedback and posts in various Handlaunch Forum threads has been awesome and very much appreciated!

Sincerely,
Craig
Jan 01, 2011, 10:55 PM
Walter Roos

Moved from Twister thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Robinson
Walt,
The tongue of these blades measures .058" +/- thick and they are 7/16" wide where they transition to the blades. G Norsworthy posted on the previous page that he would be doing a blade retrofit on his twister wing. He should be getting one any time now and maybe if we twist his arm lightly, he will post some comments regarding fit.
Even though the blade tongue becomes part of the overall wing tip structure, I would be very hesitant to thin the tongue of these blades and can't say that it would "probably" be ok to do so.

I hope this helps but if you are still unsure, let me know.
Craig

Hi Craig,
My Twister wing tip measures ~ .091" near the tip, inline with the hinge, which is where I planned on installing my blade. Looks like I may be able to squeeze a 0.058" mounting in there centered on the hinge line, could end up with a slight bump, but I refuse to move my blade any more forward than that. If I get my blades in time, I'll give it a good look.

Thanks,

walt
Feb 21, 2011, 08:02 AM
Nasablue
Hi Craig,

I would like to buy 4 of these blades, my contact is nasablue@hotmail.com with PayPal ready.

Best Regards,

Dino
Singapore

Quick Reply