Thread Tools
Old Mar 29, 2011, 06:34 AM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
maybe something from their machine had fall into my box. thats y the clevis so junk.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 29, 2011, 07:43 AM
skyhawk newbie is offline
Find More Posts by skyhawk newbie
Not a newbie anymore..
skyhawk newbie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuamie View Post
maybe something from their machine had fall into my box. thats y the clevis so junk.
There's some guy in china looking for that part , off his machine..
Old Mar 29, 2011, 09:14 AM
BarnOwl is offline
Find More Posts by BarnOwl
Heli's and gliders, what else?
BarnOwl's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by skyhawk newbie View Post
There's some guy in china looking for that part , off his machine..
Hahahahaa.....LOL...
Old Mar 29, 2011, 10:53 AM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
i've email to lanyu about the rod. maybe they miss it. Waiting for their reply. Hope they have a good customer svcs.
Old Mar 29, 2011, 12:03 PM
skyhawk newbie is offline
Find More Posts by skyhawk newbie
Not a newbie anymore..
skyhawk newbie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuamie View Post
i've email to lanyu about the rod. maybe they miss it. Waiting for their reply. Hope they have a good customer svcs.
What !!! like Banana Hobbys......
Old Mar 30, 2011, 12:29 AM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
24 hour pass from my email. no response. pity to all vendor that bring their toy's. marketing@lanyumodel.com <--- hope this their factory email. hehehe..
Old Apr 01, 2011, 02:03 AM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
haha... sooo sorry i've send that email to wrong adress.. now im sending to the real adress..

The model you bought is not the product from my company ."lanyu "company you mentioned , here is website www.lanyuhobby.com WE ARE NOT THE SAME COMPANY.Sorry the matters you met I can not help to solve .
Old Apr 01, 2011, 02:07 AM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
lanyu@lanyuhobby.com their lanyu model email address.
Old Apr 02, 2011, 10:08 PM
xpeter is offline
Find More Posts by xpeter
Registered User
This is a good performing glider for the dollars spent, I have replaced most of the clevis parts. I also did a motor upgrade to improve climb on take off, and reinforced the firewall.

I have no problems catching a thermal until it's a small spec in the sky.

I can not wait to get my hands on the Phoenix Evolution!
Old Apr 03, 2011, 02:55 AM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
i own phoenix evo. But its rainy day n cant maiden it yet. Hope this bird fly as well as ur phonex 2k. How do u reinforce ur firewall? N why? Any tip on maiden. Mine a 1st 2.6m glider n stock.
Old Apr 03, 2011, 05:07 AM
skyhawk newbie is offline
Find More Posts by skyhawk newbie
Not a newbie anymore..
skyhawk newbie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuamie View Post
i own phoenix evo. But its rainy day n cant maiden it yet. Hope this bird fly as well as ur phonex 2k. How do u reinforce ur firewall? N why? Any tip on maiden. Mine a 1st 2.6m glider n stock.
I had to use a dremmal on the metal plate to widen the holes so it would fit the Turnigy 2836 motor I'm using...
But then on my maided flight I tore the firewall,so it's now been fiberglassed reenforced inside and out, still using the metal plate on the out side...
( Firewall is now around 3mm / 4mm thick so had to use longer screws )






..
Old Apr 03, 2011, 05:09 AM
skyhawk newbie is offline
Find More Posts by skyhawk newbie
Not a newbie anymore..
skyhawk newbie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpeter View Post
This is a good performing glider for the dollars spent, I have replaced most of the clevis parts. I also did a motor upgrade to improve climb on take off, and reinforced the firewall.

I have no problems catching a thermal until it's a small spec in the sky.

I can not wait to get my hands on the Phoenix Evolution!


Very good as a Slope Soarer aswell...
Old Apr 03, 2011, 12:53 PM
acuamie is offline
Find More Posts by acuamie
Registered User
acuamie's Avatar
skyhawk : im interested with ur metal folding spinner, prop n motor. Link pls.
Old Apr 03, 2011, 01:23 PM
skyhawk newbie is offline
Find More Posts by skyhawk newbie
Not a newbie anymore..
skyhawk newbie's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by acuamie View Post
skyhawk : im interested with ur metal folding spinner, prop n motor. Link pls.
This is what I'm useing in mine..
From HobbyKing

FS40-4.0 . Folding Prop Spinner 40mm / 4.0mm shaft..

T2836-1000 . Turnigy2836 Brushless Outrunner 1000kv..

HKESC35A . H-KING 35A Fixed Wing Brushless Speed Controler..

HXT900 . HXT900 9g / 1.6kg / .12sec Micro Servo x 6..

T2200.3S.20 .Turnigy 2200mAh 3S 20C Lipo Pack..

TSSR-3 .Turnigy 3 Channel Servo Speed/Direction Regulator ... for the flaps

And from a GiantCodRC in the UK...
Hobbywing 3amp UBEC..
9x6 folding prop



...
Last edited by skyhawk newbie; Apr 03, 2011 at 01:39 PM.
Old Apr 03, 2011, 03:59 PM
skyhawk newbie is offline
Find More Posts by skyhawk newbie
Not a newbie anymore..
skyhawk newbie's Avatar
Thinking about buying a Dx6i...
Any body using a Spektrum DX6i in there Phoenix 2000..
If so , can you set up the Dx6i for "crow"

..


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Ohhh noo, 2nd flight on the HobbyKing Phoenix 2000 KillerCut Electric Sailplanes 20 Jun 22, 2016 08:23 PM
For Sale HK Phoenix 2000 glider blk822 Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W) 4 Aug 23, 2011 08:21 PM
Discussion Still having electric problems with my hobbyking Phoenix 2000, Crashvideo kyrkbymannen Electric Sailplanes 3 Jul 09, 2011 08:34 PM
Discussion hobby king Phoenix 2000 EPO Composite R/C Glider doomracing Electric Sailplanes 3 May 31, 2011 11:09 PM