Aug 01, 2011, 10:42 AM
any one know witch could be the problem with this error?

to remove ads between posts
Aug 01, 2011, 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
any one know witch could be the problem with this error?
Have you tried plugging the programmer into a different port. And rebooting windows. Sometimes it seems the drivers get stuck on windows and only a reboot will fix it.
Aug 01, 2011, 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gohsthb
Have you tried plugging the programmer into a different port. And rebooting windows. Sometimes it seems the drivers get stuck on windows and only a reboot will fix it.
not mine the problem in fact, a guy contacted me and i want give him support.
He cleaned the pins, restarted computer, changed USB connector and still no luck he said.
(he said after restart and change USB windows asked again for the drivers but still don't work)

any idea guys?

tnks
Aug 01, 2011, 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wallaguest1
not mine the problem in fact, a guy contacted me and i want give him support.
He cleaned the pins, restarted computer, changed USB connector and still no luck he said.
(he said after restart and change USB windows asked again for the drivers but still don't work)

any idea guys?

tnks
It is just the typical programmer can't talk to the atmega.
1. Recheck the pins for damage
2. Check the pads are clean in the radio
3. Is the radio V1 or V2?
4. Make sure the board is fully seated when installed
Aug 02, 2011, 02:38 AM
Registered Loser
what are the 5 pins for though? What are they connected to?
Aug 02, 2011, 08:32 AM
finally he realized it was an v1 board

thnks for help
Last edited by wallaguest1; Aug 02, 2011 at 11:13 AM.
Aug 02, 2011, 11:30 AM
Registered Loser
sorry! I didn't see there was a 38th page! I responded to the last message on the previous page and didn't see wallaguest1's conversation at all. I'm glad you got it resolved (or rather - diagnosed). Thanks for helping, gohsthb. Sorry I was no help at all

- Steven
Aug 02, 2011, 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by s_mack
sorry! I didn't see there was a 38th page! I responded to the last message on the previous page and didn't see wallaguest1's conversation at all. I'm glad you got it resolved (or rather - diagnosed). Thanks for helping, gohsthb. Sorry I was no help at all

- Steven
I thought you had those troubleshooting directions somewhere. I couldn't find them. Maybe you could put links to the different troubleshooting directions in the first post of this thread.
-Gohst
Aug 02, 2011, 12:41 PM
Registered Loser
The troubleshooting doc is related to EL trouble, which is more common and harder to diagnose. I can't edit the first post (it was authored by erazz), but here is the link: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1432042

For programmer issues, such as the case above, its almost always either: the board isn't installed fully (press down around screws to see if there is slack); the radio's pads and/or the board's pins have to be cleaned; its a V1 radio.

- Steven
Aug 09, 2011, 05:04 PM
With the programmer board can I download from the radio onto a hard drive my stock setup with airplanes?

Then reflash it to stock and save more airplanes and down load those too?

I want to save more planes but with the stock setup for right now...

I didn't read whole thread for answer

Thx for any input
Aug 09, 2011, 05:33 PM
Registered Loser
no, not with stock. Yes with custom firwmare.
Aug 11, 2011, 05:07 AM
Hi,

On a french board, I saw a modification made to protect Tx when they add a BL (not yours S_mack) :

http://www.modelisme.com/forum/aero-...ml#post1612355

I would like to know if it is necessary with yours or not ?

Thank you
Aug 11, 2011, 08:28 AM
I don't speak German ....Yet !
That is not needed with Steven's board.
Aug 11, 2011, 08:57 AM
protection.... yes anti-theft protection....because all the guys at the field are going to want what you have once the b.l. and custom firware is installed!
Aug 11, 2011, 09:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelspinner20
protection.... yes anti-theft protection....because all the guys at the field are going to want what you have once the b.l. and custom firware is installed!
lol I will remember it

I just bought a Skyfun skyartec...
HobbyKing - SkyFun ARF Pusher Jet (8 min 19 sec)

It is my first plane (only played with AR.Drone + Miru mod), I hope i won't crash it too fast... maybe not the right choice for beginning...

Quick Reply