This thread is privately moderated by Wildweasel09, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 13, 2010, 05:39 PM
Crashing but learning...
Build Log

My Hercules #2

My wife did a funny animation about KJFK ATC (I know some of you already know it but with the animation is very funny), and if you like please post a comment. She will appreciate!

Air Traffic Control GND in JFK: Understanding the mess (10 min 0 sec)

Hercules #2 coming along fine. (lots of white paint).

And to my friends some pictures of my little hangar...

I edited my videos about the C-130.

RC C-130 Cargo Launch video (3 min 47 sec)
Last edited by Wildweasel09; Nov 16, 2010 at 06:05 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2010, 12:49 PM
ExPat
Hello Mrs Nelson

Love your Air Traffic animation, about halfway through, I began to think it might be a bad idea to board a plane again. I've since watched it through again, and I still have no idea how the hell the guy got it all sorted out.

Thanks for sharing and all the best from England
Andy
Nov 15, 2010, 01:08 PM
Crashing but learning...
Hello Andy,

Thanks for watching my video It's amazing how the GND guy controlled himself If it was me, I would have thrown the headset on the table and gone home of course not before saying a few words about Jet Blue pilots
hahahahaha

I'd love to spend a day in the tower, and watch!!! However, like you said, I wouldn't probably fly anymore.

Cheers,

Adriana
Nov 15, 2010, 01:48 PM
ExPat
Hi it's nice to know your name Adriana, I'm glad I don't have to call you "Mrs Nelson" any more. In the UK we have a Jetblue equivalent called EastJet, cheap flights, no frills and bright orange planes.

kind regards from England
Andy

PS Tell Nelson he's a great guy, and I'm looking forward to picking his brains when I start my first Gravity plane.