Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Jul 27, 2012, 08:02 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
uh oh

lol
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Jul 27, 2012, 12:17 PM
Registered User
Stumblebee's Avatar
Don't worry, Ryan. The aircraft that engine would fly in probably can't carry more than a 45 second fuel supply.
Aug 10, 2012, 08:38 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Nothing interesting to report Guys? I've only gotten one day to fly my new Champ and that was weeks ago. If it's not windy, it's rainy.

Hope you'all are having fun.

@Muskoka1...What in the Lord are you building? Are you trying to beat NASA to another moon shot
Aug 10, 2012, 08:57 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
Nothing interesting to report Guys? I've only gotten one day to fly my new Champ and that was weeks ago. If it's not windy, it's rainy.

Hope you'all are having fun.

@Muskoka1...What in the Lord are you building? Are you trying to beat NASA to another moon shot
No, just Ryan. He "thinks" he's king of the field, we'll see. I'd love to try that motor on something, don't have anything yet.
Aug 10, 2012, 09:04 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Lol

I just finished writing review for dynamic foamy 820 EPP 3D plane

Supposed to rain here all weekend; so I'll likely be building of working in something.
Aug 10, 2012, 09:13 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka1
No, just Ryan. He "thinks" he's king of the field, we'll see. I'd love to try that motor on something, don't have anything yet.
That's like saying "you'er all dressed up and nowhere to go." Too funny Dude
Aug 10, 2012, 09:21 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
Lol

I just finished writing review for dynamic foamy 820 EPP 3D plane

Supposed to rain here all weekend; so I'll likely be building of working in something.
Ryan, do you get to keep these little gems for nothing after your assessment? Is the write up in your blog or on another thread? Hey, if you don't like the plane, you could always send it my way. I don't mind sloppy seconds
Aug 10, 2012, 09:38 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
frieslander's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chap1012
Ryan, do you get to keep these little gems for nothing after your assessment? Is the write up in your blog or on another thread? Hey, if you don't like the plane, you could always send it my way. I don't mind sloppy seconds
Is that what your wife got when she married you, a sloppy second?

Sorry bud, it has been a long time since you left yourself wide open, tried to but could not resist!

All your fault, you made me do it!
Aug 10, 2012, 09:46 AM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
OK there "Puss N' Boots"... You have your one post in for the day so now you can go back to bed
Aug 10, 2012, 10:17 AM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
frieslander's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chap1012
ok there "puss n' boots"... You have your one post in for the day so now you can go back to bed:d
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Aug 10, 2012, 11:11 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Lol

Hahahah

You buys kill me

I have no goodies to review soon as well
Aug 10, 2012, 02:14 PM
Epilepsy Awareness
Chap1012's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
Lol

Hahahah

You buys kill me

I have no goodies to review soon as well
Dude,,,...the CA goes on the model
Aug 10, 2012, 11:17 PM
Registered User
Stumblebee's Avatar
At least there is some intelligent life going on around here. I'm in the process of unpacking from the move from hell. The packing part is over. The move part is over. Now it is the unpack part. I think a tax audit is more fun.

Any of you guys been following the NASA Curiosity? That has to be the ultimate flying machine. One day, machines like that will be able to travel to Mars and bring themselves back.

You know, it is not that big a stretch to envision a mutli-rotor rover device. It could use way-point technology to fly to a specific location. It would land and then roll around taking pictures. When it was finished, it would take off and return to home. Right here, right now, we have the technology.
Aug 11, 2012, 06:17 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
I've been following curiosity a bit. Waiting to see better pics of anything comes along.
Aug 11, 2012, 09:44 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Anyone else noticed how when they read threads a lot of Members have blocked posts or they are suspended?

What gives?


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log J-15 a f15 look alike... well almost swedish rc guy Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 9 Oct 17, 2010 10:38 AM
Alert Want to trade Rtf Fliton JJ for Sa grove or alike rudyhal Atlanta Area RC 0 May 03, 2007 01:58 PM
Sold carbon 3dmp alike frame for Trex or any 450 size (price drop) helisfreak Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Nov 30, 2006 10:48 PM
Telemaster look-alike for Astro 010 simano Parkflyers 2 Sep 13, 2005 06:37 AM
Olympus SLR camera with 2 lenses for trade for dragonfly or alike heli. FlybyPDX Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Nov 03, 2004 06:34 AM