Thread Tools
Dec 11, 2011, 06:52 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
frieslander's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
i dont like how you finally got yours in the spring

that sucks
What is the matter with you? Set a trap for that fox that was after your heli, that pelt will make a warm TX glove!
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Dec 11, 2011, 07:16 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
Well Durk; to answer your question:

Soo many things

want a list?



Quote:
Originally Posted by frieslander
What is the matter with you? Set a trap for that fox that was after your heli, that pelt will make a warm TX glove!
Dec 11, 2011, 07:24 PM
To Soar Like An Eagle!
frieslander's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
Well Durk; to answer your question:

Soo many things

want a list?
Maybe, might be shorter than mine LOL.
Dec 11, 2011, 08:59 PM
Registered User
Last time Ryan and I were flying I told him I would make him a wooden box, kinda like the glove, and give him some nice cedar kindling he could burn in it, that will keep him warm. He kinda frowned, some people are just picky.

Glen
Dec 11, 2011, 09:07 PM
CP heli ≠ 3D heli
Gedexas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Muskoka1
Last time Ryan and I were flying I told him I would make him a wooden box, kinda like the glove, and give him some nice cedar kindling he could burn in it, that will keep him warm. He kinda frowned, some people are just picky.

Glen
A wooden box with actual fire inside next to a person's hands and, more importantly, transmitter. I would be a little picky too.
Dec 11, 2011, 09:10 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
ill build a massive fire to melt the damn snow

heheheheh

die snow, DIE!!!

OR

better yet

maybe Chuck Norris can scare away the snow
Dec 11, 2011, 09:11 PM
CP heli ≠ 3D heli
Gedexas's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29
ill build a massive fire to melt the damn snow

heheheheh

die snow, DIE!!!

OR

better yet

maybe Chuck Norris can scare away the snow
Then thermal a glider in the rising smoke.
Dec 11, 2011, 09:13 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
lol

dont give me any ideas lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedexas
Then thermal a glider in the rising smoke.
Dec 11, 2011, 09:15 PM
CP heli ≠ 3D heli
Gedexas's Avatar
Actually, I think I just gave myself an idea, I have a huge glider that has been sitting in a box for the last three years. ArtHobby JK. Thermic.
Dec 11, 2011, 09:26 PM
Visit My Blog
Stamp's Avatar
Why don't you guys just build a hut...kinda like an ice fishing hut.
You could fly and fish and eat at the same time.

On a separate note:
Hey ...I/ we are thrilled that all you guys fly together and have good comeraderie with each other.
You guys are the epitome of r/c...good buddies having fun with r/c
Way to go!!!

And btw: Happy holidays fellas
Be safe...and stay COOL

Jim and Chandra
Dec 11, 2011, 09:30 PM
CP heli ≠ 3D heli
Gedexas's Avatar
I'll build this


so I can store planes inside, then I will start a fire in the middle to stay warm. As soon as my fingers warm up, I'll run outside, fly real quick, and run back in.
Dec 11, 2011, 09:31 PM
Registered User
Ryan, don't think you want Chuck around.......

"They say the first time Chuck Norris saw snow, he roundhouse kicked it and caused a blizzard. That event is now known to be the start of the first Ice Age"

Glen
Dec 11, 2011, 09:33 PM
Visit My Blog
Stamp's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gedexas
I'll build this


so I can store planes inside, then I will start a fire in the middle to stay warm. As soon as my fingers warm up, I'll run outside, fly real quick, and run back in.
Whoa... schwiiiiing. Looks like a great man cave.
Who you inviting over?
Dec 11, 2011, 09:35 PM
CP heli ≠ 3D heli
Gedexas's Avatar
Everyone is welcome, and if you crash, throw the plane in fire to keep it going.
Dec 11, 2011, 09:48 PM
QuAd FaNaTiC
Razors edge 29's Avatar
lol


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log J-15 a f15 look alike... well almost swedish rc guy Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 9 Oct 17, 2010 10:38 AM
Alert Want to trade Rtf Fliton JJ for Sa grove or alike rudyhal Atlanta Area RC 0 May 03, 2007 01:58 PM
Sold carbon 3dmp alike frame for Trex or any 450 size (price drop) helisfreak Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 5 Nov 30, 2006 10:48 PM
Telemaster look-alike for Astro 010 simano Parkflyers 2 Sep 13, 2005 06:37 AM
Olympus SLR camera with 2 lenses for trade for dragonfly or alike heli. FlybyPDX Aircraft - Electric - Helis (FS/W) 1 Nov 03, 2004 06:34 AM