Old Aug 27, 2012, 11:48 AM
Find More Posts by glmccready
Gary
Thanks guys: I don't really need to email them, I was just commenting on the lack of direct customer support. I looked for it carefully when I was building my first MK, as I wasn't sure who to ask for assistance. You guys here and the MK.us forum are a tremendously helpful group. For more complicated questions it hasn't really been a problem as both the suppliers here in the US are both pretty good about answering questions.
to remove ads between posts
Old Aug 27, 2012, 01:19 PM
Find More Posts by dleroi
Don L.
Quote:
Originally Posted by glmccready View Post
Thanks guys: I don't really need to email them, I was just commenting on the lack of direct customer support. I looked for it carefully when I was building my first MK, as I wasn't sure who to ask for assistance. You guys here and the MK.us forum are a tremendously helpful group. For more complicated questions it hasn't really been a problem as both the suppliers here in the US are both pretty good about answering questions.
Gary,

Just so you know, I'm nobody special to them, but I emailed them a question this morning (at hisystems.de) and got an answer about 15 minutes later.

- Don
Old Aug 27, 2012, 02:48 PM
Find More Posts by Ruud Westerhout
Yes, there is also ....bestellung@hisystems.de (Bestellung is like order), but this probably does not really fit your topic.

And ....info@hisystems.de which will also fit for asking how to continue.
Old Aug 27, 2012, 05:00 PM
Find More Posts by glmccready
Gary
Thanks Don and Rudd: I'll write down the email for future reference....just in case! So I assume the guys who manufacturer the MK own the shop at Mikrocontroller.com and Hisystems?
HiSystems GmbH
Flachsmeerstrasse 2
26802 Moormerland
Germany
Old Aug 27, 2012, 11:05 PM
Find More Posts by Ruud Westerhout
Quote:
Originally Posted by glmccready View Post
So I assume the guys who manufacturer the MK own the shop at Mikrocontroller.com and Hisystems?
As I understood yes.
Their names Holger & Ingo most probably stand for the characters H & I in the company name.
Old Aug 29, 2012, 01:58 PM
Find More Posts by hexa
Quote:
Originally Posted by dleroi View Post
Gary,

Just so you know, I'm nobody special to them, but I emailed them a question this morning (at hisystems.de) and got an answer about 15 minutes later.

- Don
Lol Busnes must be dead slow with them 15 mins reply is quick, picturing them hogging every email to make a sale.
Dji and zero has plunk their juicy lamb chops of the plate and left them with a dry lamb bone to suck on.
Rip Mk
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:42 AM
Find More Posts by GC9N
MK Addict
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexa View Post
Lol Busnes must be dead slow with them 15 mins reply is quick, picturing them hogging every email to make a sale.
Dji and zero has plunk their juicy lamb chops of the plate and left them with a dry lamb bone to suck on.
Rip Mk
so what?
Old Aug 30, 2012, 03:37 AM
Find More Posts by miza
I have a problem with the new V4 mikrokopter menu on the MX-20.

There is no voltage and current data. All numbers are zero. But if I go to the old menu, there is all data.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 12:36 PM
Find More Posts by Buffythesaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by miza View Post
I have a problem with the new V4 mikrokopter menu on the MX-20.

There is no voltage and current data. All numbers are zero. But if I go to the old menu, there is all data.
I had the same problem. I ended up going back to V3 and it worked. I think it's a bug in the v4.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:36 PM
Find More Posts by Wright
OCD

asked not tried

So someone posed a question to me while flying the other day. What would happen if you armed the copter and while on the ground put it into "come home" with a way point flight loaded. Would it be able to take off and fly to the way points.

I know if its already off the ground a few meters all is well. But unsure about starting with no altitude. Anybody know?

Marcus
Old Aug 30, 2012, 01:51 PM
Find More Posts by miza
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffythesaint View Post
I had the same problem. I ended up going back to V3 and it worked. I think it's a bug in the v4.
I found out what was wrong. You must enable all the telemetry sensors in the radio for the V4. Now it shows everything
Old Aug 30, 2012, 02:47 PM
Find More Posts by Buffythesaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by miza View Post
I found out what was wrong. You must enable all the telemetry sensors in the radio for the V4. Now it shows everything
Ahh, thats why it wouldn't work for me. I only selected a few values that I wanted to hear via voice readout. The V3 allowed this and I was able to get voltage and current to read out on the display.
Old Aug 30, 2012, 04:31 PM
Find More Posts by hexa
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nettraptor View Post
so what?
So so so Santa clause is not coming to town.
Old Sep 01, 2012, 05:37 PM
Find More Posts by luis fernando
hi. pls need help. Will someone explain how to setup a futaba R6208SB receiver to be use with the inverter cable?. I have soldered the cables as per the wiki picture but after the first start i get an error of no rc signal.
Thaks in advance.
Luis
Old Sep 02, 2012, 08:06 AM
Find More Posts by TNTJET
Wish i was a flight pack
Quote:
Originally Posted by luis fernando View Post
hi. pls need help. Will someone explain how to setup a futaba R6208SB receiver to be use with the inverter cable?. I have soldered the cables as per the wiki picture but after the first start i get an error of no rc signal.
Thaks in advance.
Luis
Try rebinding the receiver i had the same issue, (if you have already set sbus in mktool)