Nov 26, 2010, 08:28 PM

I got one too :), Im sure I will wreck it first :)

THINGS always happen to me
to remove ads between posts
Nov 27, 2010, 04:23 AM
skunkworks
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherlockshah
THINGS always happen to me
For the maiden take a hockey goalie mask,nomex gloves, kevlar vest,Fire Extinguisher and have fire dept on speed dial. Please don't fly it at the park, at this point even though most of us have had some serious laughs at your expense. I am afraid you are going to seriously injure, mame or kill an innocent onlooker. Making it a PR nightmare for those of us who practice safe flying
Nov 27, 2010, 10:38 AM

10/4 captian

It wont be until spring, so I am giving all you experts first dibs on flight
Nov 27, 2010, 01:40 PM
Carbon fiber is our friend
Make sure you hand launch it.
Nov 27, 2010, 02:07 PM

OF course I will steve you know that by now

THIS TIME the rotor check will be done outside the plane to avoid fires!
Nov 28, 2010, 08:55 AM
Watts Up?
nitro are sold out. I think we cleaned them out LOL

DAnny
Nov 28, 2010, 03:51 PM
speedin n da weeds :)
yet no fight reports............. I "may" have 1 4 sale as soon as it gets here $160 shipped. I hope someone flew this and it's good......
Nov 28, 2010, 03:56 PM
No flight reports and it's been out for sometime........... -DON'T be shy if you crashed it it may be the plane.
Nov 28, 2010, 04:35 PM
Still Screamin'!
It hasn't been out that long. And a 90mm is not a simple park foamy When you build a 90mm jet a,d use $140 batteries, you tend to take your time and build it better too.
Nov 28, 2010, 04:44 PM
Bob when I seen yours and know how you build your planes, I could see it taking some time. But someone had to of used the stock gear and added a fan esc and servos by now........ 1 person. Flyboy sold his without 1 fight?
What happed to the person that he sold it to?? Sure who ever got it read about on here, then bought it.
Nov 28, 2010, 04:51 PM
I haven't got mine in the mail yet, but I looked at one up close at a local hobby shop and it looks real nice. Should fly fine, the only plane I ever had problems with from nitroplanes was there x-29. No one got that flying good, but its an x-29, not a typical jet!
Nov 28, 2010, 06:13 PM
Mansell Models
I am also waiting for mine to arrive in the mail also. I am hoping for Tuesday or Wednesday.

Tom
Nov 28, 2010, 07:24 PM
Still Screamin'!
I expect by next weekend there will be a flight video somewhere Many are getting close (me included ) but things get in the way.......... Hopefully I will be talking about my maiden by next weekend
Nov 28, 2010, 07:35 PM
Done it all
If anyone close to Orange CA wants to buy this plane, I will sell my kit. It's out of the box, and I threw the box away, otherwise I'd be willing to ship it.

It's all there and I didn't notice any damage.

Personally, I'd rather fly my Habu or Venom F86 and save the buld time.

Al
Nov 29, 2010, 06:07 PM
Done it all
I just checked Herb's blog, still no flight testing. Mine is still for sale, local offers might be accepted.

This is just like a commercial that I saw on TV for an automobile. The video goes something like this:

Bob, the crash engineer, is testing cars that contain crash dummies. Finally Bob runs out of cars and the tests are over. Then a child like voice in the background says "Bob, how about your car?"

Three months ago I went to lunch with a client who told me in confidence that his company invented a chemical that will remove graffiti. It also will remove a vandal's spray paint from a car's finish. I said "Hey that's great Van, lets try it on your car right after lunch"

In all cases the response was quiet, Bob the engineer didn't say boo, Van didn't respond to my challenge.

Now Herb says "no wine before it's time" WOW, that response sounds familiar.

One T-45 for sale in Orange...who has the balls to finish one and fly it? PM me with offers...LOL

Quick Reply