Funny Pictures Part II - Page 554 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Feb 20, 2013, 05:45 PM
-- Made in DETROIT --
SKYPILEIT's Avatar
..
Feb 22, 2013, 08:48 AM
SSMA #01M9382, AMA #137824
HelloScott's Avatar
Don't think I can remember this one if I don't write it down...
Feb 22, 2013, 09:49 AM
Really?
dll932's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelloScott
Don't think I can remember this one if I don't write it down...
Muy divertido!
Feb 22, 2013, 10:48 AM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Dad_Roman's Avatar
ONLY the roads in pink are dangerous
Feb 22, 2013, 11:52 AM
Roll on Two !
Chophop's Avatar
I missed my heart scan this morning because of the ice, reminds me of my arteries and pump. That almost as funny as when I got run over by a car and it left tire tracks across me. I like to eat those tire track cookies and laugh.
Feb 22, 2013, 09:55 PM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Roman
ONLY the roads in pink are dangerous
They must be saving red for a firmer warning.
Feb 22, 2013, 09:58 PM
Roll on Two !
Chophop's Avatar
All roads lead to a Great Planes Sequence ?
Feb 22, 2013, 11:06 PM
Augernaut
Wookster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcal
They must be saving red for a firmer warning.
It's Nebraska, they don't use red for anything with a negative connotation. Starting to think all that corn pollen may have some side effects.
Feb 23, 2013, 11:42 AM
ski bum in training
addictedtoplanes's Avatar
Feb 23, 2013, 11:47 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster
It's Nebraska, they don't use red for anything with a negative connotation. Starting to think all that corn pollen may have some side effects.
Wow you just can't make stuff like that up, perhaps you are right about the pollen. I have to ask are the stop signs and red lights rainbow colored with glitter?
Feb 23, 2013, 11:49 AM
ski bum in training
addictedtoplanes's Avatar
Feb 23, 2013, 11:56 AM
ski bum in training
addictedtoplanes's Avatar
Feb 23, 2013, 02:19 PM
Augernaut
Wookster's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kcal
Wow you just can't make stuff like that up, perhaps you are right about the pollen. I have to ask are the stop signs and red lights rainbow colored with glitter?
No stop lights are still red, they just use that time to say a prayer to the god of football....and carve an "N" somewhere on their body.
Feb 23, 2013, 02:57 PM
Roll on Two !
Chophop's Avatar
I found these cookies at Krogers, they are real.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! part II genovia Parkflyers 4 Feb 25, 2014 09:02 AM
Help! fooltaba 7c part II sky'hi' Hand Launch 6 Oct 20, 2010 10:41 AM