Sep 17, 2012, 08:12 AM
whiirrrrrr
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wookster View Post
There is a political implication that Obama supporters are mindless fanboys in a way. Like 13 year old girls at a Bieber concert. It's certainly a slam against the left so I can see how thinned skinned people would take offense. It could also be that oranator is offended at the innacuracy of the picture. That's really not a typical Obama supporter. He's wearing a suit, so it would appear he has a job. the picture would really be better without the filename. Kinda in a gray area for the picture thread. Lets be honest though. Politics is part of life and with something goofy like that it deserve a place in the humor thread. then again politcal seasons bring hypersensitivity. We've all seen the photos of bush/obama holding the phone backwards. that photo would be completely acceptable in the summer of a non election year. Yet if i were to post that now, I'm sure I'f be responded to with big colored font to move it somewhere else.
zzzzzzzzzzz.....
Sep 17, 2012, 10:27 AM
Figure Nine Champ
Sep 17, 2012, 10:33 AM
My take on this is that we should all try to avoid being off-topic or posting in the wrong forum. I don't always succeed, but I do try.

I go to these two forums -- Funny Pictures and the Political Jokes forum for two entirely different reasons. Funny Pictures JUST to make me laugh/smile, and Political Jokes because I am a political junkie (see my many posts).

But I don't log onto Funny Pictures to get insulted, angered and/or disgusted That's what the political fora are for! I also don't appreciate the gross-outs some people put on the Hottest Woman forum. Talk about a mood-killer! Ah, but now I'm wandering off-topic...
Sep 17, 2012, 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932 View Post
I dont get that at all. Over here we would call that American humor...seriously

Do you guys get the Young Ones ?
Sep 17, 2012, 04:17 PM
My favorite British Humor:
My Family - I have always been a Robert Lindsay fan, from Citizen Smith to his great role in Hornblower. But he surpasses even Tim Allen when doing the lead "Dad" funny man role.

Faulty towers - Yes I am a Python fan

The Good Life

Keeping Up Appearances
Sep 17, 2012, 07:36 PM
Not THAT Ira
Another Brit show about a retirement community called , "Waiting For God" that is slap butt funny too.
Sep 17, 2012, 07:37 PM
Not THAT Ira
Back to funny pics...
Sep 17, 2012, 07:52 PM
Good Better Best quest.
Many think this series is a hoot but be warned if you suffer from sensitive subjects and language .
Mrs. Brown's Bikini Wax - Mrs. Brown's Boys Episode 3, preview - BBC One (1 min 6 sec)
BTW she is a he .
Sep 17, 2012, 08:15 PM
Culper Junior
I will not click on that......I will not click on that.......I will not click on that.......
Sep 17, 2012, 09:15 PM
Not THAT Ira
Quote:
Originally Posted by olmod View Post
Many think this series is a hoot but be warned if you suffer from sensitive subjects and language . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA0iLtT46fY BTW she is a he .
Sep 17, 2012, 09:52 PM
AMA 743519 Team Heliproz Pilot
ive seen that before. you need to post the whole skit for these guys to get it. lmao! forgot about that. what a riot.
Sep 20, 2012, 01:13 AM
Taking care of the pond.
.............--..
Sep 20, 2012, 02:56 AM
The original Flying Pigs Sqd.

British humor

Y'all missed "Little Brittain"!
Sep 20, 2012, 02:57 AM
Danish? Don't U eat that??
Quote:
Originally Posted by drakonis View Post
ive seen that before. you need to post the whole skit for these guys to get it. lmao! forgot about that. what a riot.
Seek and you shall find.....

mrs browns boys 3 part 1 (14 min 58 sec)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRLeI...feature=relmfu
Sep 20, 2012, 04:25 AM
Corflute Codger
"Wilfred" for dry Aussie humour with more than a touch of reality.