Thread Tools
Jul 18, 2019, 11:55 PM
Why grow up, it makes no sense
SwaFly's Avatar
Thank you!
Jul 19, 2019, 09:36 AM
CC (Certified Curmudgeon)
flyerinokc's Avatar
You guys are on a roll!
Jul 20, 2019, 02:48 AM
Registered User
IdahoMan's Avatar
Custom made sleep apnea mask?

Jul 20, 2019, 10:30 AM
Win some lose some
pathfinder's Avatar
Or he married an alien.
Jul 21, 2019, 06:15 PM
I'd rather be Flying
davecee's Avatar
Keep it up please, both of you.
Jul 21, 2019, 08:49 PM
Registered User
Larry Dudeck's Avatar

good idea


Sounds about right
Jul 21, 2019, 09:57 PM
Registered User
GWFAMI's Avatar
We are soon moving to a pay per view format, please send in your fee's in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davecee
Keep it up please, both of you.
Jul 21, 2019, 11:35 PM
Win some lose some
pathfinder's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by GWFAMI
We are soon moving to a pay per view format, please send in your fee's in advance.
I was feeling funny and went to the doctor. He said son you have over dosed on funny pics. You'll need to see me every month for a year.
So I'll either send you the bill's , or we can make a deal. I get get the next full year of your funny pic's for free. Deal or no deal ?
I have a good lawyer. His name is Mr. I. Wanna Sue
Jul 22, 2019, 05:43 AM
A Day @ a Time - Matt. 6:25-34
ruff1's Avatar
The B E S T concentration of laughs in a loooong time, thank you sir!
Jul 22, 2019, 05:46 AM
FrankC
FrankC's Avatar
Yes, that is the other form of OCD. Obsessive Comedy Disorder. The only obsession you can safely feed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder
I was feeling funny and went to the doctor. He said son you have over dosed on funny pics. You'll need to see me every month for a year.
So I'll either send you the bill's , or we can make a deal. I get get the next full year of your funny pic's for free. Deal or no deal ?
I have a good lawyer. His name is Mr. I. Wanna Sue
Jul 23, 2019, 01:08 AM
Registered User
Beerwiser's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by pathfinder
I was feeling funny and went to the doctor. He said son you have over dosed on funny pics. You'll need to see me every month for a year.
So I'll either send you the bill's , or we can make a deal. I get get the next full year of your funny pic's for free. Deal or no deal ?
I have a good lawyer. His name is Mr. I. Wanna Sue
Well I am going to be out for a couple of days, that should help with your "problem". . Last batch for a few days while Gwfami and I get the pay per view up and running. Cheers boys and girls.
Jul 23, 2019, 07:13 AM
Culper Junior
Loved the one about grandpa going to the range.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! part II genovia Parkflyers 4 Feb 25, 2014 09:02 AM
Help! fooltaba 7c part II sky'hi' Hand Launch 6 Oct 20, 2010 09:41 AM