May 25, 2019, 11:56 AM
Really?
You guys outdid yourselves!
May 25, 2019, 01:21 PM
Was a lookin fer loomyum foral
As the young new to the world post adolescents bloom out in the beautiful world of colorful images, exciting styles, and that world sized box of treats, they are about to learn the lesson of their life. When one goes poking their claws into that box of treats and takes things, the world takes something back. Your love, life, health and everything.
May 25, 2019, 02:31 PM
Sometimes you don't even have to poke your hands in boxes of treats or take things and the world takes things back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
As the young new to the world post adolescents bloom out in the beautiful world of colorful images, exciting styles, and that world sized box of treats, they are about to learn the lesson of their life. When one goes poking their claws into that box of treats and takes things, the world takes something back. Your love, life, health and everything.
May 25, 2019, 09:46 PM
Does the thought of a soldier flying along on the skids of a helicopter with a bag of hand grenades, dropping them on the enemy make you laugh too ?
May 26, 2019, 05:27 AM
Twistaholic AMA 134406
Makes me smile.....yea
May 26, 2019, 07:04 AM
Man, you political hoopers are going to love this site. Lots of devoted delusions all through it. Swamps Mad Magazine .

Starting with Make Depression Great Again !
May 26, 2019, 08:50 AM
The Ostrich is a very intelligent animal capable of reading Civil Defense posters on Nuclear War protection posture.
May 28, 2019, 02:29 AM
Quote:
The Ostrich is a very intelligent animal capable of reading Civil Defense posters on Nuclear War protection posture.
As the saying goes, the Ostrich got hs name from the fact that whenever it lays and egg, it's a** stretches
Famous drinking song :- Oh, we're off to see the wild west show , the elephant and the kangaroo etc etc
Then there is the Oohahh bird , and the Fakawie bird and so on and so on
May 28, 2019, 06:06 AM
I wonder if the ostrich species developed that defense from Velociraptors grabbing their necks ?
May 28, 2019, 07:23 AM
CC (Certified Curmudgeon)
Quote:
I wonder if the ostrich species developed that defense from Velociraptors grabbing their necks ?
Looks more like it was considering entering politics and was practicing anal/cranial inversions.
May 28, 2019, 08:02 AM
Danish? Don't U eat that??
Quote:
Originally Posted by teamlotus
As the saying goes, the Ostrich got hs name from the fact that whenever it lays and egg, it's a** stretches
Famous drinking song :- Oh, we're off to see the wild west show , the elephant and the kangaroo etc etc
Then there is the Oohahh bird , and the Fakawie bird and so on and so on
Now I'm worried how the Emu got it's name.....
May 28, 2019, 05:40 PM
Really?
Quote:
Does the thought of a soldier flying along on the skids of a helicopter with a bag of hand grenades, dropping them on the enemy make you laugh too ?
The guy on the left is holding a dog by a harness. Just FYI, for three years I was the only guy making pitot tubes for those choppers.
May 28, 2019, 05:45 PM
Isn't it disturbing to know that little 1/8 inch hole on the side of the airplane can get you killed if it's plugged up ? It's extremely rare for a plugged static port to cause a crash but when taking off in IFR conditions at minimums and you very well could be a gonner with no useable air speed, altitude, or vertical speed indicator.

Now I'm think the static port should be plugged when on the ground, especially for days and longer, with a streamer on the end cap to keep bugs out of it.
Last edited by Chophop; May 28, 2019 at 05:52 PM.
May 28, 2019, 06:41 PM
I'd rather be flying!
At the end of the flying day, dad always used a pitot tube cover similar to this one on his planes:

Joel
Latest blog entry: E-flite 850mm Pitts

Quick Reply