Apr 08, 2016, 10:27 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
Right up there with going to YouTube & searching "ingrown hair".
Bring lunch.
Apr 08, 2016, 10:50 PM
Oh look a fly buzzin by !
Ingrown hares ?
Last edited by Chophop; Jan 11, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Apr 08, 2016, 10:55 PM
Man is dog's best friend
Last edited by Chophop; Jan 11, 2018 at 07:47 PM.
Apr 08, 2016, 11:01 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
And there you go with the anal again. WTH, d00d?
Apr 08, 2016, 11:50 PM
Really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chophop
Man is dog's best friend
Know what you do if a pit bull humps your leg? Fake a climax.
Apr 09, 2016, 12:41 AM
Earthbound Skyhound
Quote:
Originally Posted by dll932
Know what you do if a pit bull humps your leg? Fake a climax.
No, you let him finish.

And, the reciprocal for that one was:
You know what's meaner'n a pit bull with AIDS?

The guy who gave it to him.
Apr 09, 2016, 07:28 AM
Hey, watch this!
Back to the issues of ashes disposal (and since this in a model airplane site); a few years ago I had a Telemaster that I had added a drop release mechanism to. A good friend and I pondered the possibility of offering an "ashes dispersal service" whereby the former modeler's remains would be scattered respectfully over his favorite flying site.

We considered posting a fake ad in one of the model magazines' April issue - but it ended there because we knew no editor would go for it.

This was all done in jest remember - but don't tell my wife - this would be just fine with me.
Apr 09, 2016, 07:50 AM
Culper Junior
I worked at a small airport (Easton, Pa) for 20 years and we did the infrequent 'disbursal' of ashes over different areas.
It took a learned ability to have the ashes all exit the cabin with the window open and not swirl back all over the inside.
Apr 09, 2016, 07:51 AM
I attended a funeral in which, as the ashes were poured out, the wind suddenly gusted the opposite way, and everyone was covered with the ashes. They were spitting, rubbing their eyes and generally freaking out.

At my bother's viewing, I could just about guess what sort of encounters he had with each visitor , by the way they were wiggling around. I did have to laugh at the one making "The Claw Hand".
Apr 09, 2016, 07:57 AM
Culper Junior
One of my boat books had a story of an old fellow who commissioned the building of a row boat for him and family, but he died just before it was painted. The family asked the builder to hurry it up and they would disperse his ashes from the boat in his favorite lake. Idea was fine but the final result was the ashes stuck all over the still tacky paint.
The builder had to sand the whole boat down, grandpaw and all, and refinish it.
Apr 09, 2016, 03:58 PM
Difficult to go bobbing on the lake with Grandpa coming along ?
Apr 09, 2016, 08:19 PM
Last seen fleeing Detroit
Apr 09, 2016, 10:47 PM
Greediest Suer
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeronca52
One of my boat books had a story of an old fellow who commissioned the building of a row boat for him and family, but he died just before it was painted. The family asked the builder to hurry it up and they would disperse his ashes from the boat in his favorite lake. Idea was fine but the final result was the ashes stuck all over the still tacky paint.
The builder had to sand the whole boat down, grandpaw and all, and refinish it.
That must have been rough, it would take some real grit to get through that.
Apr 09, 2016, 10:59 PM
Permanently Banned
Apr 09, 2016, 11:33 PM
Earthbound Skyhound
I've heard the same 'Best' story happened in NC, but nonetheless I LOL'd again.

Quick Reply