Phase 3 - Hobbypeople F16 UPGRADES an Homage to those that have come before us! - Page 5 - RC Groups
Thread Tools
Nov 12, 2010, 11:10 AM
Gravity Fighter
Psycho Synapse's Avatar
That's funny...no doubt somebody got a butt chewing over that one.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2010, 11:14 AM
Registered User
thrashmaster71's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Synapse
That's funny...no doubt somebody got a butt chewing over that one.
Well, they get a high five from me!
Nov 12, 2010, 12:25 PM
fly and then fly some more!
nickelbn1's Avatar
crap, I was going to order 4 more squalls and make some cash! but now the price is back up. I knew this morning i should have ordered more. but like you all, I did get an email confirmation with the one i did order at that lower price, so I hope they honor it! sure wish I would have ordered more though! crap! unfortunetly, I ordered the $15 f16 kit only before I saw that the ARF was also listed for only $15 or I would have gotten that one of course instead. crap crap crap.
Nov 12, 2010, 12:30 PM
Once-ler
I totally missed the f16 arf for $15, but feeling like i did well with 3 foam kits and 2 squalls CHA-CHING

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickelbn1
crap, I was going to order 4 more squalls and make some cash! but now the price is back up. I knew this morning i should have ordered more. but like you all, I did get an email confirmation with the one i did order at that lower price, so I hope they honor it! sure wish I would have ordered more though! crap! unfortunetly, I ordered the $15 f16 kit only before I saw that the ARF was also listed for only $15 or I would have gotten that one of course instead. crap crap crap.
Nov 12, 2010, 12:54 PM
fly and then fly some more!
nickelbn1's Avatar
i just called hobbypeople about my 2 seperate orders. I had ordered the f16 kit and then after that saw the squall for $20 so i ordered it, but now had to pay $20 in shipping instead of $10 if they had been ordered together, so I called to see about combining the orders and getting just $10 shipping, and they are going to do that, and they didnt say anything to me about their being a mixup in the prices. so, now all in all, i only had to pay $20 total for my squall! awesome!!
Nov 12, 2010, 01:14 PM
Registered User
thrashmaster71's Avatar
I'm surprised they didn't say something like, "oh you must have been one of the lucky people to notice our pricing error." or something along those lines.

I can't believe how ridiculously lucky we all got today. I'm thinking about buying a lottery ticket.
Nov 12, 2010, 01:53 PM
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
T-CAT's Avatar
Lol, me too. Lottery ticket here I come. Even though it's a long shot, who cares. I'll be a happy camper regardless. However, imagine ALLLLLLLL the planes I COULD buy if I win the lotto . You can't win if you don't play .
Nov 12, 2010, 01:53 PM
Once-ler

Hosed


Got canceled
Nov 12, 2010, 01:57 PM
Registered User
thrashmaster71's Avatar
I got that too. Too good to be true.
Nov 12, 2010, 02:02 PM
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
T-CAT's Avatar
Crap, I just the email as well. Figures, huh. Cancel the lotto ticket I was going to buy, lol. I wonder if it's worth debating with them on the situation.
Nov 12, 2010, 02:03 PM
Once-ler
I just fired off an email. I am going to make a call as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-CAT
Crap, I just the email as well. Figures, huh. I wonder if it's worth debating with them on the situation.
Nov 12, 2010, 02:06 PM
Jets & Lasagna...champion diet
T-CAT's Avatar
Thanks JM. I may need to do that as well. If possible, tell them they need to Follow through with everyones order this morning, because it wasn't our fault their server went bazurk.
Nov 12, 2010, 02:36 PM
Thatsright I drankthe rum
K9000wner's Avatar
sorry u guys didnt get your orders............

on the bright side I feel better that I missed it...
Nov 12, 2010, 02:57 PM
Once-ler
Call in and ask for the Kyle...the name on the bottom of the email. Still a great deal, but not amazing

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-CAT
Thanks JM. I may need to do that as well. If possible, tell them they need to Follow through with everyones order this morning, because it wasn't our fault their server went bazurk.
Nov 12, 2010, 02:59 PM
Registered User
thrashmaster71's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmrust
Call in and ask for the Kyle...the name on the bottom of the email. Still a great deal, but not amazing
Still a good deal.
Last edited by thrashmaster71; Nov 12, 2010 at 03:31 PM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help! Phase 3 Hobbypeople F16- build tips? Smokescreen38 Foamy EDFs 101 Jun 07, 2016 10:53 PM
Discussion Phase 3 - Hobbypeople F16 UPGRADES (cont.) Flying Beagle Foamy EDFs 13 Nov 10, 2010 03:54 AM
Discussion Phase 3 - Hobbypeople F16 UPGRADES ducatirdr Foamy EDFs 11482 Nov 09, 2010 11:05 PM
Wanted Phase 3 F16 body dmize Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 0 Oct 01, 2010 11:36 PM
Sold Phase 3 f16 arf NorCal Hobbies Aircraft - Electric - Jets (FS/W) 1 Sep 02, 2010 08:30 PM