Nov 09, 2010, 04:24 PM
Thread OP
Discussion

Cool Kinetic Pictures

Took some pictures of the Kinetics yesterday at Weldon, touched em up a bit removed people, tape, and... for web pages.

The Kinetic 130DP one of the new fastest planes in the groove.

The awesome new K130 with all six wing servos! Two flap servos for each flap.

With DS planes when considering speed size does matter

The old and the new, both great planes!

K100 HN held/holds multiple records. I don't remember all the times this specific plane held the world record. I do remember being on radar when it got a 369mph at Norco and I think it still holds the record at Parder.

Good old radar rock…

to remove ads between posts
Nov 09, 2010, 05:10 PM
He who dares ... repairs!
Cool indeed, nice pics Chris

Two Kinetics just landed in the slightly less sunny UK. Neither mine (), one belongs to current UK record holder Mark Southall - looking forward to see what the kinetic does in his capable hands / thumbs.

Nov 09, 2010, 07:36 PM
Thread OP

K100"DP" pictures...

Funny one of the main reasons we took these pictures is because I'm using the same K100HN seen here on RCSPeeds.com for the Kinetic100 page on RCSPeeds and I want to split the K100HN, the K100DP and the K130 into different pages. Spencers page is also a little short of pictures for the K100DP.

Sooo,,, we had plans to take pictures of either my K100DP or Spencers and we didn't take either out of their bags. So I'm still looking for a pictures of Kinetic100DP's. Nice that you took some and even better that's there's a pair of them in the UK. Can't wait to see what you guys do wiht them
Nov 10, 2010, 01:20 AM
DS= -$ & :-)
A couple pics.

Eric
Nov 10, 2010, 01:32 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezza
A couple pics.

Eric
I like that head on shot. Hope you guys don't mind if we use some of these shots on RCSpeeds or DSKinetic

Nov 10, 2010, 03:56 AM
DS= -$ & :-)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daboz
I like that head on shot. Hope you guys don't mind if we use some of these shots on RCSpeeds or DSKinetic

Anything to help Spencer. He has been one of the best, most helpful guys I have dealt with in this hobby/sport.

I have a lot of shots, most of them are close ups of parts, etc, to show the quality. I have been planning a semi-build/photo thread for some time but time has got the better of me so far. But yeah, any shots you like and I'll try to get more.

Eric
Nov 14, 2010, 12:45 AM
PWP!
Great shots! That's some awesome 'shop skills.
Nov 17, 2010, 10:26 PM
Those Kinetics are so clean looking. Looks like they are doing Mach just sitting on the ground.
Apr 08, 2011, 11:04 AM
Thread OP
Patrick told us of his maiden of his new K100...

Dropped into the backside, hit some bad air, it disappeared behind the ridge. he couldn't see a thing found a small slice in the snow and dug for hidden treasure. This is what he found.

Chris

Apr 08, 2011, 12:00 PM
He who dares ... repairs!
Wow, lucky save!

If only we had 2 metres of snow all year round on the uk hills, I'd never have to buy another DS plane
(we can trade fog for snow)
Apr 08, 2011, 12:31 PM
dude I have to tell you... 2m of snow was never going to save that opus!!!

Z
Apr 10, 2011, 10:26 AM
Thread OP
thanks ted...

Quick Reply