New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by gluemaster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 09, 2010, 03:10 PM
Find More Posts by gluemaster
Cub-O-Holic
Discussion

Almost finished

Well hopefully the Cub will be ready for it's maiden this weekend. I just have to glue in the side windows, hook up the ailerons and run some power system tests. I may also try to make a scale looking step for the right side. I also made a couple of holes in the cowl in the stock location to help aid in cooling the motor. Here are a few more pics.
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 15, 2010, 11:14 AM
Find More Posts by angelfood
Suspended Account
Nice: particulars.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 01:45 PM
Cub-O-Holic
Thanks. I just wanted to look as scale as I could make it. Now I have three more cubs to do this to. I may try to make some scale looking bungees for the landing gear as well.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 01:47 PM
Find More Posts by angelfood
Suspended Account
Particulars: manufacturer; power system; wingspan; weight.

Very pretty.
Old Nov 15, 2010, 02:03 PM
Cub-O-Holic
My bad, sorry. It's a World Models Clipped Wing Cub EP, Ultrafly Frio 10, Ultrafly Apollo 12 speed contol, Flitepower Evo Lite 3s 1345 lipo. 40 inch wing span, all up weight 20-21 oz's. This is an older one as it came with a geared speed 480 brushed motor. The newer ones come with a brushless motor I believe. Airborne Models is the U.S. distributor.