Nov 11, 2010, 04:04 PM
UN Earth peoples true enemy
Quote:
Originally Posted by init4fun
I was only there two weeks , and Man they treated me well ! Course I didnt show up with any "Im a superior American" attitude , just as a well mannered tourist lookin for some fun , and the French didnt disappoint
Yeah I go to France several times a year on average with work for meeting and such like .
France itself the people and so Forth I like a lot especaily the gals .
I just dont like the fact that the France stealthy communist system is the EU template model of how to make the rest of Europe a communist system where tax rates will exceed the present ~80% tax rates that already make life so difficult and seriously reduce my RC fleet

Here is another Russian who explains how the communism never died out it just changed direction to stealth mode

The Perestroika Deception
The world's slide towards the 'Second October Revolution' ['Weltoktober'].
Author: Anatoliy Golitsyn, Famous genuine Soviet defector Published by: Edward Harle Limited

http://www.worldreports.org/edwardha...oika_deception

Ralf
Last edited by treehog; Nov 12, 2010 at 02:58 AM.

Quick Reply