Dec 11, 2019, 06:31 PM
The wheels touch down FIRST??
Thought this was rather interesting - Google Maps recognises PP as a "Model Aircraft Flying Field"

BJ
to remove ads between posts
Dec 24, 2019, 07:39 PM
RC Airplane (Recently Crashed)
Merry Christmas you pack of reprobates
Dec 25, 2019, 01:39 AM
"the bouncer"
Hey Merry Christmas too you too !
Dec 25, 2019, 04:33 AM
Our main weapon is surprise...
[QUOTE=mackone;43446613]Hey Merry Christmas too you too ![/QUOT

Back to ya
Dec 28, 2019, 09:56 PM
I resemble that...

BJ
Dec 28, 2019, 09:57 PM
Cherry Mistmas PP'ers

BJ
Jan 03, 2020, 03:59 AM
Globemaster Maiden Time

Merry Xmas Happy New Year

Where r u'all flyin' these days? I am thinking about getting back into it this year, 3x daughter's now (no more kids) and it's time for me to get back into flyin'.
Jan 04, 2020, 06:16 AM
Our main weapon is surprise...
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoziFlyer
Where r u'all flyin' these days? I am thinking about getting back into it this year, 3x daughter's now (no more kids) and it's time for me to get back into flyin'.
Hey there Kozi
Great to hear buddy! We have a few who still fly occasionally at PP but mostly we have all gone to clubs. I am at Semac with Dale, Jake and Mark .. but I rarely see them anymore. Would be great to catch up for a fly soon. BJ will be in and I'm sure Pete, Mutha and Sticky would come.
Cheers
Jan 05, 2020, 06:09 AM
Unregistered User
I did a maiden at PP (so to speak) a couple of weeks ago.....the field was in top condition. Was thinking I might go back more frequently.
Sold the Eratix yesterday and gave the proceeds to the bushfire fund.......just a thought if you guys have any unflown models hanging around. Didn’t think of it until I went to a couple of the relief centers in Bairnsdale.....it’s depressing to see the oldies with their dogs, cats and budgies living out of tents wondering if their houses are still standing.
Last edited by Sticky Mickey; Jan 05, 2020 at 06:14 AM.
Jan 07, 2020, 09:49 PM
ooooh yeah
Ahhh the memories....
Jan 19, 2020, 02:34 PM
Newbee

Wow 2020

Hi All
Our club (Western Port Model Aircraft Club) is once again putting on our Wings Over Westernport for those who want to come and enjoy the day. A little bit of everything for everybody.
Jan 19, 2020, 05:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frenche
Ahhh the memories....
More memories ...

AXN Clouds Fly (1 min 51 sec)
Jan 19, 2020, 10:15 PM
It's that the one you parked up in the big gum tree on the other side of the oval, Max?

BJ
Jan 20, 2020, 06:09 AM
No BJ that was Clive's the one we tried to get out with a bow and arrow - got it out eventually. I only ever broke one AXN at PP and that was in the asphalt car park over at the ... errr yeah well details are not important ...
Jan 20, 2020, 06:17 PM
Take offs are optional
Hello All! with the recent loss of Mount hollowback for slope soaring, I was wondering if anyone knew of any other sites in the region that we can use. Some of us are getting stare crazy from not flying.

Quick Reply