Nov 12, 2010, 03:01 PM
Thread OP
Got some rain here.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 12, 2010, 03:06 PM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Ozzi I got a stack o Deans here you can have, I'm slowly switching over to XT60's so you can have em.
Nov 12, 2010, 03:30 PM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
John- those look exactly like the E-flite connectors. i thought Hobbyking weren't allowed to produce them coz they got taken to court. They look like a good connector.

Aero- shoey made me up a board very similar to that. It works great and saves heaps of time. Only thing I dont like is has the XT60's attached to the board so I'd have to make adapters.

JBC- you da man.

Slightly grey but no rain here. No wind either.
Nov 12, 2010, 04:23 PM
so what time are you going down boys? wind is just starting to make movement at my joint now.
Nov 12, 2010, 11:04 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Hey Zoot

I am working tonight now, the weather looks bad so I will not be flying tomorrow.
Nov 12, 2010, 11:49 PM
Thread OP
So why were u not there today I ask?
Nov 12, 2010, 11:56 PM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zootster
So why were u not there today I ask?
I was !, it was you who wasnt lol.
Nov 13, 2010, 12:32 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by aeromaniac
I was !, it was you who wasnt lol.
Oh yeah! HAHAHA, no wonder i didnt see you. Now where is my medication?
Nov 13, 2010, 01:19 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Well that bluff worked quite well lol.
Nov 13, 2010, 01:21 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
I guessed you would not of gone because you migh of got your hair and made your make up run lol.
Nov 13, 2010, 02:05 AM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
Captains Log Stardate 2010.11.12

Witnessed J-aces F-18 maiden flight and she is a little rocket. Just a shame that second flight ended like it did. A bit of glue and she'll be right.
The "Knock the Cup Over" game was pathetic. We were hopeless. We need to set something up for tomorrow. Have a look around your houses boys and see if you have anything we can use.
The Draken had one of the wires come loose from one of the 3.5mm bullet plugs. All fixed.
I now have the RIGHT adapter in my flight box so i can have more flights with the Hawk. Geez it flies nice. Thanks again JBC.
Forecast for the morning is looking good.
Off to Fasta Pasta now.
Nov 13, 2010, 03:05 AM
F-18 is just about fixed should be good to go for the morning
Nov 13, 2010, 03:16 AM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
Well am not going out on the piss tonight boys so should be hangover free and will be able to join you tomorrow what was the lawn like there today, do I need to put 4WD tires on my planes???
Nov 13, 2010, 03:24 AM
Life begins at transition
And holy crap, I may join you's! depends on if I get to sleep at a reasonable hour, gotta be at a mate's for lunch.

Need to fly something that weighs grams not tonnes!
Nov 13, 2010, 03:27 AM
yeah the grass is pretty thick down there JBC

Quick Reply