Thread Tools
Nov 11, 2010, 01:01 AM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
jbc's Avatar
Well if it rains lets hope Ozzi leaves the Lycra at home, would kinda look like a drowned super smurf or something....
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Nov 11, 2010, 01:04 AM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
ozzi supercub's Avatar
JBC- just wondering you managed to take such a good self portrait for your avatar pic?
Nov 11, 2010, 02:03 AM
Registered User
Puff the magic dragon....lol
Nov 11, 2010, 07:32 AM
jbc
jbc
WHO's your DADDY!!!
jbc's Avatar
Didn't I tell you I started yoga.....

Went and saw Skyline tonight and it's not too bad, has a very cool twist right at the end
Nov 12, 2010, 01:33 AM
Registered User
J-ACE's Avatar
Hey guys do any of you A-51 boy's have a spare yellow male turnigy plug lying around I only need 1 I just need to make an adapter to go from my new batt's to old speedy's .

Hope the weather's good in the morning F-18 is ready for her maiden, so bring the cameras boy's anything could happen
Last edited by J-ACE; Nov 12, 2010 at 02:59 AM.
Nov 12, 2010, 01:56 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Hey Zoot

Are you flying this weekend ?
Nov 12, 2010, 02:03 AM
Registered User
If the weather is ok in the morning. i better go charge some batteries
Nov 12, 2010, 03:44 AM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
ozzi supercub's Avatar
Jace- I dont have any coz i still have a stockpile of Deans. Not many left though. I'll bring the video camera. F-18 should be fine. Even if its raining lightly I'll still head out for a fly between showers.
Nov 12, 2010, 04:02 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi supercub View Post
Jace- I dont have any coz i still have a stockpile of Deans. Not many left though. I'll bring the video camera. F-18 should be fine. Even if its raining lightly I'll still head out for a fly between showers.
If you want deans I have plenty
Nov 12, 2010, 04:04 AM
WiggleWiggleWiggle
ozzi supercub's Avatar
I might have to try and source some. If that fails I might have to buy some from you aero. Problem is what if HK decide on another connector in 12 months time, then everyone using XT60's will be making adapters. What a shamozzle.
Nov 12, 2010, 04:10 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-ACE View Post
Hey guys do any of you A-51 boy's have a spare yellow male turnigy plug lying around I only need 1 I just need to make an adapter to go from my new batt's to old speedy's .

Hope the weather's good in the morning F-18 is ready for her maiden, so bring the cameras boy's anything could happen
Rctimer.com have them on they website.
Nov 12, 2010, 04:53 AM
Registered User
J-ACE's Avatar
Cheers guys Iv'e got plenty of deans when I get time I might just have to chop n swap. Iv'e got more deans in use than XT60's
Nov 12, 2010, 05:02 AM
Registered User
What is the weather doing in the morning?
Nov 12, 2010, 06:13 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzi supercub View Post
I might have to try and source some. If that fails I might have to buy some from you aero. Problem is what if HK decide on another connector in 12 months time, then everyone using XT60's will be making adapters. What a shamozzle.

Is anyone using these..

http://www.hobbycity.com/hobbyking/s...idProduct=9625

Cheers John
Nov 12, 2010, 10:50 AM
Glow 😡 no no no
Those of you who are parallel charging this will be of interest.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...dProduct=14856


Thread Tools