Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Apr 03, 2011, 01:32 AM
...missing the PE Slope Rebels
Flying Beagle's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by johannlochner
The big question....
Is Captain Vodka unscathed?
Those other mavericks convinced Captain Vodka to fly pylon around that tree in the valley near Leningrad. So when Captain Vodka returned to the home airbase, he got some butt chewing from Major Debbienov for damaging his new Mig. But this morning, mechanic Reparemehof got to work on the spar and the skin.
Captain Vodka's Mig now looks a bit smeernov'd, but it is ready to fly yet another battle for Stalin.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 03, 2011, 02:44 AM
What goes up must come down
aimrah2000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Beagle
Those other mavericks convinced Captain Vodka to fly pylon around that tree in the valley near Leningrad. So when Captain Vodka returned to the home airbase, he got some butt chewing from Major Debbienov for damaging his new Mig. But this morning, mechanic Reparemehof got to work on the spar and the skin.
Captain Vodka's Mig now looks a bit smeernov'd, but it is ready to fly yet another battle for Stalin.
Good one
LOL
Apr 03, 2011, 03:33 AM
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flying Beagle
Those other mavericks ..... he got some butt chewing from Major Debbienov for damaging his new Mig. ....
OK!...it was me!!...that did ALL the damage!!



SORRY JIM
What did Major Debbienov say about that??
Apr 03, 2011, 09:03 AM
Building with TLAR precision
Zenmaniac's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Oelofse
OK!...it was me!!...that did ALL the damage!!
With the propensity that you guys have to demolish slope planes on their maiden flights, I'm going to suggest this -- attach 6 feet of flagging tape to the tail of any maidening plane. Mig Man and I know it as the "target" for powered RC combat , you guys should use it as a signal to keep away - at least until the second time out!!!

Who am I kidding.... JB -- instead of wasting time painting panel lines, you may as well paint a big red target on your planes.

-= Dave
Apr 03, 2011, 10:37 AM
...missing the PE Slope Rebels
Flying Beagle's Avatar
Sean, sorry I was totally joking about the major, seriously she didnt notice a thing....
Apr 03, 2011, 02:47 PM
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenmaniac
With the propensity that you guys have to demolish slope planes on their maiden flights, I'm going to suggest this -- attach 6 feet of flagging tape to the tail of any maidening plane. Mig Man and I know it as the "target" for powered RC combat , you guys should use it as a signal to keep away - at least until the second time out!!!

Who am I kidding.... JB -- instead of wasting time painting panel lines, you may as well paint a big red target on your planes.

-= Dave
Bahahahah!!
Priceless Dave!!
Apr 03, 2011, 03:02 PM
Stirring the pot
johannlochner's Avatar
Why is this not posted here???
Looks like you all had a great time!

mig day.mp4 (3 min 52 sec)
Apr 03, 2011, 03:11 PM
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
I tried....could'nt get it right!
Are you back home yet J??
Apr 04, 2011, 02:09 PM
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Tompkins
so this is what my Gulf mig looks like...
Very, Very pretty Brian!!
Sho!!..you have been busy!!
Apr 04, 2011, 03:08 PM
Registered User
Brian Tompkins's Avatar
i have an awesome video of my maiden flight! how can i upload it? i dont know how to reduce the size of the vid...

help?
Apr 04, 2011, 03:24 PM
.....till the wind drops.
Sean Oelofse's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Tompkins
i have an awesome video of my maiden flight! how can i upload it? i dont know how to reduce the size of the vid...

help?
Sorry!
I cant help there!
Apr 04, 2011, 11:16 PM
What goes up must come down
aimrah2000's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian Tompkins
i have an awesome video of my maiden flight! how can i upload it? i dont know how to reduce the size of the vid...

help?
I f you are using Windows XP as an OS, it shoud have Movie Maker. You can use the program to edit your vid and then exported as a smaler file size. There are several options to save file as. Just follow the steps on the left side of the interface.
Enjoy
Markus
Apr 05, 2011, 12:48 AM
Registered User
Brian Tompkins's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by aimrah2000
I f you are using Windows XP as an OS, it shoud have Movie Maker. You can use the program to edit your vid and then exported as a smaler file size. There are several options to save file as. Just follow the steps on the left side of the interface.
Enjoy
Markus
im using windows 7... it doesnt seem to have a program called movie maker. any idea what i should do? i just dont want the youtube vid to take ages to load...


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Build Log first scratch-build! :D ClippedWings78 Foamies (Scratchbuilt) 7 Nov 01, 2010 07:45 PM
Build Log MiG-15 in 1/10th scale for PSS: A Scratch-Build John Rood Slope 4 Sep 17, 2010 08:41 PM