This thread is privately moderated by stevster, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 06, 2010, 11:44 PM
Trader Rating: 637
Eternal Child
Thread OP
Sold

OS Max FS-61 Four Stroke W/Electronic Ignition Conversion

Up for sale is a:

OS Max FS-61 Four Stroke that has been converted to electronic ignition. Engine starts very easily & runs very, very well. Idles down to 1800 rpm's & gets exceptional fuel mileage. Engine is very clean & comes in it's original box, with some OS paperwork, decals & tools. Ignition conversion unit is by CH Electrinics, & it comes with all original paperwork from CH, a extra used NGK spark plug (engine has a new one installed) a nicad battery pack w/switch & charge jack. Ignition timing is fully adjustable, and it advances with the throttle advancememt. I just mounted it to my test stand, and it fired right up & ran beautifully. Engine runs on 15% fuel. Engine has been in storage for several years, so this is being sold, as is. I'm just selling this from my own collection. Expect a fine running engine, but it might need bearings in the future from the lengthly storage, even though I would have no problem running it. Conversion kit alone was $125.95 in 1989. Please look at the pictures & email me with any questions that you may have, and I'll be more than happy to answer them.

$180.00 Shipped anywhere in the Continental U.S.

I accept: PayPal, Postal Money Orders, Cash

Steve....Orange Co. Ca. 90630 714-614-2890 [email protected]
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply