This thread is privately moderated by TMO, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 05, 2010, 12:39 PM
TMO
TMO
Thread OP
Discussion

Quantum Hobby Specials and New Arrivals for November

At my webstore- quantumhobby.com I have alot of new stuff and I'm running some promotions that I wanted to let the RCGroups community know about:
-For the month of November all Ultra Micro planes from ParkZone or E-Flite will ship with an extra battery and an extra propeller free. When the UMX Beast arrives, it will be included in this promotion, and I should be getting them soon so if you want to pre-order- go ahead.

-I have a new shipment of Hyperion Ultra Micro Batteries- both the 130's and 160's. My 160's are from the new lot and are "known good."

-Desire Power introduced a new Ultra Micro Cell- the 180mah, and the performance is outstanding. It is a 15C battery with the same approximate width and length as the E-Flite 120, but thicker. It's just the ticket for the ultramicro's that have a small battery tray like the P-51. It also has the 5C "V6" charge rate chemistry and I suspect that it is significantly "underrated" as far as discharge C rate. Too thick for an unmodified mSR or mCX2 battery holder, but fine if you have snipped the lower cross pieces and gone the Velcro route.

-Desire Power also has a new, value-priced line of 20C batteries that incorporate their V6 (5C charge rate, high platform voltage, long cycle life) technology. Again, based on my observations they are underrated, and the price is right. For the typical parkflier user, they are more than adequate, and it will be refreshing to many to see such high quality cells and pack construction at these price points.

-ZTW has a new 85A OPTO ESC that I like very much, and at $55, it's a great bargain for the quality. Fully programmable by either tx or card.

-Castle Creations just shipped me some of the new, Version 2 Pro BEC's. These had been recalled and it's been awhile since we've had access to them, but they're back now and in stock, along with new, "known good" ICE75's and ICE100's.

-I have all FMA chargers and goodies in stock. If you're considering FMA products you should give me a look. I'm an authorized dealer and my pricing is competitive with Revolectrix on a shipped basis here in the USA.

-I'm blowing out of 1/10th scale truck inventory and if you look under "sale" on my front page you will see some nice bargains on these items.
[/COLOR]

- I have the new Spektrum AR600's in Stock.
Last edited by TMO; Nov 07, 2010 at 02:39 PM.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply