How to post an Electric Flight Event notification - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by HaleyB, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 04, 2010, 07:32 PM
Hoodenpyle
Discussion

How to post an Electric Flight Event notification

When you post an event in this forum, or any forum, please include the place and date/time of the event.

A good format for an event notification title is something like this

"The Such-and-Such Heli event, Sponsored by so-and-so. Corvallis, OR, on December 26th, 1971."
Make sure the particular flying field is mentioned in the opening post too!

This makes it easy for users to weed through threads to find events in their area, and helps the moderators remember to take down stickies that are for events that happened back in 2002, since they're no longer relevant to users.

Thank you for your cooperation! Keep on posting and flying!

-Hoodenpyle
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2010, 03:24 AM
Suspended Account
Yep, just do as above
Dec 03, 2010, 02:18 AM
cici

Hello

I am a new member here. This is a good website. I hope to get some valuable information from here.
Jan 04, 2011, 09:04 PM

Question on bold titles versus unbolded

On the first "page" Why do some titles have a seemingly BOLD title in blue and others don't? Just curious.
Jan 17, 2011, 12:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchstan
on the first "page" why do some titles have a seemingly bold title in blue and others don't? Just curious.
so how do you change it to bold???
May 06, 2011, 06:55 PM

oopsie

Last edited by restlessswind; May 06, 2011 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Sorry wrong thread
May 09, 2011, 07:59 AM
London Ontario Canada

FCF Electic only fun fly

June 4, 2011, Forest City Flyers, London Ontario, will be holding an Electric Event Only at our field off hwy 4 south of London, Ford Trimotor Field..
Time is 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM... Winds are calmer then..
Location again is..... Hwy 4 south of the 401 Hwy, 1 mile to Flying M truck stop, left on county road for 1 mile, behind the Ford Plant, Talbotville.....
Contact art2lane@bell.net for further information.....
Last edited by artlane; May 09, 2011 at 08:11 AM. Reason: Added poster
May 10, 2011, 07:42 PM
Memb DEAF R/C
Artlane, you need to move your post to your own thread for this event. It is buried here and no one will see your flyer.

Ron
May 30, 2011, 09:57 AM
Watt Waster

Event and Threads - I still don't know how to start one!

I am looking at the headings to click on in the blue bar and I don't see anything to click on to start a thread, or post a club event. I am wondering were the others are going, or what they are clicking on to start either. So, give me a clue? I am very new to all of this sort of thing.
Latest blog entry: Center of Gravity - Airplanes