Apr 08, 2012, 06:16 PM
We can rebuild it!
Looking at this image, the Tx look exactly the same as my 6010.....

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/s...nsmitter_.html

what do we think, is HK now selling them?
to remove ads between posts
Dec 19, 2013, 11:46 AM
An old bump...I'll try here before making a new thread.

A while back I crashed my 6010 and one of the battery leads broke off. I finally soldered it back on but now it as off the transmitter isn't binding to the heli.

The heli has power because the led on the heli comes on with the switch. I'm not using the orginal Tx but I'm pretty sure I've used this one( a cheap infrared from another 3 channel)with it before? I've tried all 3 channels A,B, and C.

So did I maybe burn something out with the soldering iron ( first time soldering in about 15 years )... Or is it more likely that's it's the Tx, which I'm leaning towards.
Dec 19, 2013, 11:06 PM
Fly Runaway Fans
You can't mix brands of IR remotes. Some models WITHIN a brand are incompatible. Try to find the original and it should still work.
Last edited by arbilab; Dec 19, 2013 at 11:18 PM.
Dec 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Unfortunately I have no idea where it's at, I'll keep looking, thanks.
Apr 18, 2015, 02:21 PM
Fan of just about anything RC
I wonder if some still fly these, just for old time's sake, being one of the fasted IR controlled 3ch coaxes of those days...
Apr 19, 2017, 04:59 AM
Fan of just about anything RC
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloProFan
I wonder if some still fly these, just for old time's sake, being one of the fasted IR controlled 3ch coaxes of those days...

I guess not...

I still have the "John Player Special" version, but not sure if it's still airworthy, or it's lipo has passed away.
May 05, 2017, 07:21 PM
Hey guys , Are these still available ? Where ? and does the Transmitter come in mode 1 or is it changeable?? Having some surgery next week and will be laid up for 3 months, Need something to fly around the house. TIA. If these are no longer available what as the best current option, Syma 107???
Last edited by noisyone; May 05, 2017 at 07:28 PM. Reason: add
May 06, 2017, 08:35 PM
Cranky old fart
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisyone
Hey guys , Are these still available ? Where ? and does the Transmitter come in mode 1 or is it changeable?? Having some surgery next week and will be laid up for 3 months, Need something to fly around the house. TIA. If these are no longer available what as the best current option, Syma 107???
Your best option now is a small quad. They are a lot more fun to fly and far more durable.
May 07, 2017, 12:07 AM
Thanks but I Swore blind I wouldn't touch one of them new fangled things , I have ordered a couple of Syma 107g HELIS, I' m sure they will do to keep me occupied. Thanks
May 11, 2017, 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisyone
I would stay away from the Symas and their ilk.

I recommend the Blade Inductrix instead (only $70 RTF).