Nov 02, 2010, 08:00 PM
Thread OP
New Product

Nanoshark ARF- Build Log - High Performance Depron Airplane

** Update 12-24-2010** Unfortunately we will no longer be offering ARF kits. Only Standard kits (completely un-built Depron kits) will be available until further notice.

We are please to be offering all hand built ARF kits along with our standard kits.
And since we do not have assembly instructions for the ARF versions I am doing this build log for those who purchase one.

All ARF kits (Nanoshark or Babyshark) will now include the colored tape pre-applied in random color schemes. If you send me an e-mail when ordering I can let you know what choices of color schemes are available for immediate shipping. Otherwise special requests may take extra time.

http://nanoplanes.net/shark.html
Last edited by NanoDave; Dec 24, 2010 at 09:25 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 02, 2010, 08:29 PM
Thread OP
And here we go...
Dec 24, 2010, 02:19 PM
After Xmas i'm startin on mine...Thanks alot...Mine arrived in Perfect Condition...Great Packaging!!!!!..Billy
Dec 25, 2010, 01:30 AM
Huh?! well waddayouknow!?
How much for an unbuilt kit?
Didnt I just see you building these (arfs)again?
Dec 25, 2010, 02:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danjuan
How much for an unbuilt kit?
Didnt I just see you building these (arfs)again?
Hey Danjuan

The standard (un-built) laser cut Depron kit goes for $29.99 + shipping and these will continue to be available. There are no plans on stopping those at all.

As far as the ARF's or RTF's are concerned.. unfortunately we will not be continuing them. My time needs to be focused on new product development to expand our line of planes.
Dec 25, 2010, 03:13 AM
Huh?! well waddayouknow!?
Well Im glad to see you back in the game..and new planes from Nanoplanes will definitely be a treat.
Looked like there was a bit of interest in the arf's on Ed3's thread.
Almost pulled the trigger on one.However ,having built three of your models ,I look forward to getting another one on the shelf.
Dec 25, 2010, 03:42 AM
Thread OP
I'm glad you like our planes. I know you've built some of our planes in the past and I'm sure you're a great builder and flyer so I know you'll like the changes of these designs.. they fly much much better than the old Sharks.

by the way....

Merry Christmas!

Quick Reply