This thread is privately moderated by AJ750, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 02, 2010, 07:27 AM
Thread OP
Cool

painted

The painted version of the Low-Wing MM Special. 38" ws. 4 channels.

I made a whole new wing and built in more dihedral, so im hoping that helps it to handle better. I also got rid of the torquerod ailerons. Just too much hassle.

This thing should be somewhat fast. and more importantly be capable of good climbs. Power to weight is a lot higher than anything I've ever flown before so it should be fun. hopfully I'll get to maiden her tomorrow morning. As long as the winds are down and im feeling comfortable about it.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply