This thread is privately moderated by beladog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 30, 2010, 01:07 AM
Trader Rating: 76
I Crash Therefore I Buy
Thread OP
For Sale

REDUCED! HD for FPV. New Models!

I am currently working on filling back-orders. If you would like a time estimate or would like to be placed in line please drop me a pm.

New cams are here!
I have a limited run of adapted/hacked A-hd PRO models now available!
These cameras are the top of the line Aipteks, are brand new and pre-converted for you. These boast insane light handling and are better suited for pan/tilt mounting than the previous models I have offered. I have also figured out the tricky "mic hack" on the Pro model, so these will come fully equipped with built in Mic!
These have a much more "mount friendly" form factor and are available in two configurations (more by request).
One is a flat, end-mount sensor and the other is a flat mid-mount sensor. These are readily and easily set up on common pan/tilt mechanisms and will also allow for wing mounting. Weight 55/56g
Many have noted cleaner, brighter picture and a light handling far superior to other cams of this size including the Go Pro. As with all my cams, all pins are gold plated, crimped and Soldered!
I will have vids available after this weekend.
These cams are factory brand new (before conversion) and are available with 3.5mm glass lens.
I will ship Priority 3 day, the next business day after payment received.

Please see my blog here at RCG for full specs and directions.
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/member.php?u=231503

Plug And Play Ready. PAL/NTSC switchable. They have been stripped of all useless weight and pigtailed with A/V out, Aud/Out, Power, remote "on" switch. No magnets here.You literally plug it into your RX and press the on/off button. All have been throughly tested and I will include an adapted A/V cable for your TV. The entire package is heat shrunk and super clean. These will record on-board True HD footage in [email protected] 30FPS or [email protected]! They can take up to a 32GB SD (over 5 hrs at 60fps!) and can be played back on any TV and are easily uploaded to your computer for sharing.These are dialed in and ready to use. The A/V and Audio outputs are pigtailed with a standard servo connector for easy connection to your FPV TX or OSD and have a servo plug on the power lead to fit any receiver (6.0Vmax).
Of course they are totally 100% satisfaction guaranteed. You pay return shipping (in most cases $5.00 flat rate box) and I will refund your Pay Pal account for returned untampered with camera. I will always be available for any tech support you may need and will include my cell number with all purchases for your convenience.

Price is $200 each w/ 3.5mm lens + ship. ($5.00 cont.US)
$210.00 w/remote control(not required).

All will include a custom made A/V cable adapted to fit your cameras plugs for easy TV viewing.
Videos are up on Youtube. look up "thebeladog" and make sure you watch in 720 full screen!

PayPal is welcome and preferred. Pm if interested.
Best wishes,

Jake
Last edited by beladog; May 22, 2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: updates
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply