Jun 05, 2016, 07:15 AM
AllenDrones.com
Thank you buddy I will give this a try in a little bit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladykate
RC Input
to remove ads between posts
Jun 08, 2016, 02:31 AM
George G
Thanks for the info, I'm going to use a GR24 and I am thinking of using a small rx as a satellite in the fin will not connect any servos to this. just use it for rf reception. Anyone done this? How would I set it up?
Thanks in advance.
George.
Jun 08, 2016, 03:18 AM
No bounce, No play.
Set up small Rx as SUMO and big Rx as SUMI.

Telemetry will have to be hooked to (IIRC) the second Rx that you bind. Then just a servo cable between the applicable ports of the two Rx's

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Jun 08, 2016, 03:37 AM
David, you should be paid by Graupner for support !

Or get free stuff to try out
Cheers Daz
Jun 19, 2016, 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Graupner USA
You can also consider this http://www.graupnerusa.com/Voltage-M...with-SBEC.html.

Functions as an SBEC and provides also voltage telemetry for your main pack.
I stuck this on my Goby. Works great. Ordered some more for other airplanes. Using it on an FPV wing, too.

I'm still messing with tuning the quad on 4 cell but it is getting closer to good - here is a link to a maiden after several mods (I had a mystery problem that ended up being an intermittent camera - this is a wring out to make sure it wasn't going to fail again.)

Testing Graupner GR-18 on a Goby (2 min 30 sec)

Oh... and the Graupner rx strength reading helped me find the Goby when I crashed (failed video) in the weeds that you see in the above video. Just held my hand over the tx antenna and used it to direction find. The rx strength reading is better than a beeper - especially in this area where there are winds, bugs, and birds that create such a din that you can't hear a beeper that is buried in 6' tall weeds.
Last edited by ladykate; Jun 19, 2016 at 12:05 PM.
Jun 29, 2016, 08:48 AM
33583 GR-24 PRO 3xGyro+3Axis=3M 12 channel and Flight Controller with Telemetry and Vario

33579 GR-18 3xGyro+3Axis+9 Channel Receiver with Telemetry and Flight Controller and Vario ( great for Sailplanes with Crow/Butterfly mixing ) And Helicopters, plus now Quad copters
Jul 19, 2016, 05:43 AM
VHO
VHO
glider misguider

How do I get voice output of phase name on MC-20?

I see that the there is a voice function for phase time. Would be good to get a voice output of current phase name (on request = momentary switch toggle).

Is there a way to do this, or is it still the wait for the (very) long awaited update to software?
Jul 30, 2016, 04:48 PM

Volume issue

Looking at the MZ-24 to buy. How bad are the speakers and what I can do about it.
Jul 30, 2016, 05:17 PM
They are not bad for me.
you can go bluetooth
Jul 30, 2016, 05:24 PM
How do you mean what can I buy? Please explain
Jul 30, 2016, 05:31 PM
The first batches had a bit of a low volume which was later changed to provide adequate volume on a flying field provided that you don't have multiple nitros flying at the same time.

There is a BT module that will connect to an Android smart phone or tablet providing voice output via speaker or headset. It also provides a graphical UI for displaying telemetry data.

http://www.graupnerusa.com/External-...-24,-X-8N.html
Jul 30, 2016, 05:39 PM
Thank you for responding. How can you tell which ones are the ones with the issue?
Jul 30, 2016, 05:56 PM
No bounce, No play.
Also I have used this on every radio I owned (several brands) and it has no issues.

http://azeca.com/products/bluetooth-transmitter

Size of a couple matchbooks stacked.
Jul 30, 2016, 06:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricardobowe
Thank you for responding. How can you tell which ones are the ones with the issue?
All the models imported during the last 2 years should be fine. If you buy a new radio then you are good.
Jul 31, 2016, 05:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmc36
Also I have used this on every radio I owned (several brands) and it has no issues.

http://azeca.com/products/bluetooth-transmitter

Size of a couple matchbooks stacked.
Thanks David for posting. I have a number of uses for a device like this.