Nov 22, 2010, 08:36 AM
Waitin' on a sunny day :)
Than only positive words for HoTT, for now?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 22, 2010, 08:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamoK View Post
Than only positive words for HoTT, for now?
Right!

Regards
Martin
Nov 22, 2010, 08:53 AM
Like that very much!
Nov 22, 2010, 09:24 AM
RVD
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamoK View Post
Hi Ralf.

I saw that you post that on German forum, can you write it here in English? Because I don't understand German, and google translate is terrible.

Thank you!
See post 128 in this thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=128

Rgds,
Ralf
Nov 22, 2010, 09:43 AM
I saw that...
Nov 22, 2010, 12:04 PM
What is worse:
- one of very first few pieces with hardware problem that has to be quicky solved, (such things do happen, no problem for me)
- censorship on public forum? (well, perhaps such things do happen as well..)
?
Nov 23, 2010, 03:16 PM
Is there anything new?
Nov 24, 2010, 10:58 AM
Proud to eat Kraut ;-)
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by coro View Post
What is worse:
- one of very first few pieces with hardware problem that has to be quicky solved, (such things do happen, no problem for me)
- censorship on public forum? (well, perhaps such things do happen as well..)
?
There were neither problems nor censorship.
As the initial test of that single user was only vaguely described and not reproducable, the moderators of the forums closed the topic until further notice from the tester, as to prevent unfounded damage of reputation.
As one can see, they rightfully did so, as this test was immediately used by the one Graupner-hater here for that very purpose.

Graupner had nothing to do with it at all.

As it turns out, some different equipment of the tester was faulty, and the HOTT RX worked well within specs.

So there is no problem at all, just an egg on skyrocks face.
Nov 26, 2010, 03:44 PM
What is with this thread? Is there something new?
Nov 27, 2010, 08:19 AM
Proud to eat Kraut ;-)
Thread OP
Get a set, and you'll be the one to tell the news!
Nov 27, 2010, 12:20 PM
I think this isn't the best idea. And there is enough HoTT systems worldwide, but nobody want to tell something new here.
Nov 27, 2010, 03:09 PM
Proud to eat Kraut ;-)
Thread OP
It is not HOTT enough here:

Dec 07, 2010, 12:44 PM
In a few days, one of our shops suppose to get first HoTT's in Slovenia.
Dec 07, 2010, 06:02 PM
slope addict
I checked out this thread to get more info about the HOTT system.

Boy was I dissapointed. Childish arguing from dealers of others systems, dev teams and not to say the "owner" of XPS about FCC approvals over and over again. And of course all the other lame accusations about Graupners empty promises, censoring forums, soon to go bankrupt and so on and so forth. Being the biggest dissapointment on the market when coming to 2.4 and telemetry so far mr. XPS/IFS should choose his words carefulle as I see it. But what the heck... I'm only a potential customer, so who cares...

Get your acts together!!!
You will not be selling any more of your own units by trolling threads like this with BS and noncense. Can't believe you guys think so low of us users (actually your potential customers) that you believe we would fall for this....

I sure hope this thread can turn it's attention towards the real issue which is HOTT and its capabilities.

By the way. I fill the air with the wonderful radiowaves of Jeti Duplex when i fly. So i'm covered
Dec 10, 2010, 03:29 PM
I don't understand you point... you seems so disperate to believe in Graupner, but forget that it was identified with IFS until last year ! So, if IFS failed, is equal the fault of both companies.
Graupner never had his own radio system, developed in house, I mean the RF part.
What make you believe HOTT is "Graupner design", and why should someone trust that a RF designed by Graupner should be superior, coming from a company with no experience in this field ?

Quick Reply