New Products Flash Sale
Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Full Spool, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 06:38 PM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Sold

1S 3.7V 138mah (get your batteries here)


I have Turnigy batteries ready for your parkzone or micro flyers, they are brand new and ready to ship!

$5 shipped (US only) a piece! Stock up while you can!

More you buy the more you save on shipping.
Last edited by Full Spool; Oct 28, 2010 at 09:46 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 28, 2010, 09:00 PM
xe2bls is offline
Find More Posts by xe2bls
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
I want to buy in bulk, how many do you have?
Old Oct 28, 2010, 09:17 PM
RCSwitz18 is offline
Find More Posts by RCSwitz18
Trader Rating: 46
Registered User
RCSwitz18's Avatar
and Hobbyking has them for a dollar 60
Old Oct 28, 2010, 09:48 PM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Don't like the price, don't post! It's 5 shipped for one.
Old Oct 28, 2010, 10:40 PM
xe2bls is offline
Find More Posts by xe2bls
Trader Rating: 3
Registered User
Bah, he will leave and I didn't even get to know how many he bought, thinking he could re-sell them for $8
Old Oct 28, 2010, 11:36 PM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Im not going any where, if he wants to wait from china let him!
Last edited by Full Spool; Nov 09, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 08:51 AM
bighank13 is offline
Find More Posts by bighank13
Trader Rating: 237
Registered User

Watch your attitude...


I actually looked at this thread yesterday when you were asking for $8 a piece as I need to purchase at least three dozen batteries. However, after your banter with other members and your poor attitude, I will steer clear. There is no dollar amount that would want me to purchase from you. Customer service can go a long way. It's off to G-Force....
Old Oct 29, 2010, 08:52 AM
MTDV is offline
Find More Posts by MTDV
Trader Rating: 39
Software always has bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Spool View Post
I have Turnigy batteries ready for your parkzone or micro flyers, they are brand new and ready to ship!

$5 shipped (US only) a piece! Stock up while you can!

More you buy the more you save on shipping.
How do I save shipping by buying more? Would that be: "The more you buy, the more you save ME on shipping"?

Gzeeeeee, too much mark up.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 09:12 AM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighank13 View Post
I actually looked at this thread yesterday when you were asking for $8 a piece as I need to purchase at least three dozen batteries. However, after your banter with other members and your poor attitude, I will steer clear. There is no dollar amount that would want me to purchase from you. Customer service can go a long way. It's off to G-Force....
You can't please everyone, if you want a friend get a dog. If you want a decent product with out the wait of china town feel free to send me a pm!
Oh and im not a business, I don't have pick up at my house. Im not going to sell a battery for 2 dollars then ship it free when it takes 5 dollars in diesel to drive to the post office! Get real.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTDV View Post
How do I save shipping by buying more? Would that be: "The more you buy, the more you save ME on shipping"?

Gzeeeeee, too much mark up.
You pay shipping for one item, USPS flate rate box is 4.99 (if certain quantity is reached) so I don't see why everyone is getting there panties in a bundle. I've sold to several people and they all have been A+ transactions. If you need anything feel free to send a pm!

Thanks
Last edited by Full Spool; Oct 29, 2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 11:26 AM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Last thread clean up, if you don't like the price order them from china and if you want to post whore do it in another thread.

The price is 5 shipped.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:10 PM
bighank13 is offline
Find More Posts by bighank13
Trader Rating: 237
Registered User

Amazing


How can you "clean-up" the truth about your actions? It is a real shame that you take advantage of fellow r/c brothers like this. I am sure you will "clean" this post up, also. Hopefully, I can help at least one forum member understand the truth behind your sales.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 12:54 PM
MTDV is offline
Find More Posts by MTDV
Trader Rating: 39
Software always has bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Spool View Post
...
You pay shipping for one item, USPS flate rate box is 4.99 (if certain quantity is reached) so I don't see why everyone is getting there panties in a bundle. I've sold to several people and they all have been A+ transactions. If you need anything feel free to send a pm!

Thanks
I don't get it.

You quoted
Quote:
$5 shipped (US only) a piece
, and would that mean $5.00 for one battery, $10.00 for two batteries, $15.00 for three batteries, and $150 for 30 batteries?
Old Oct 29, 2010, 01:14 PM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighank13 View Post
How can you "clean-up" the truth about your actions? It is a real shame that you take advantage of fellow r/c brothers like this. I am sure you will "clean" this post up, also. Hopefully, I can help at least one forum member understand the truth behind your sales.

If you wanna order them go for it. My price is five shipped, if you wanna order from china there are other threads linking to them.
If you wanna spam up a thread start your on.
Please read the rules

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/wlist.php

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTDV View Post
I don't get it.

You quoted , and would that mean $5.00 for one battery, $10.00 for two batteries, $15.00 for three batteries, and $150 for 30 batteries?
No, its 5 shipped for one. I said countless times if you need more pm me and the price is 4.99 for a flat rate box from usps; there is only one shipping cost.

One battery is 2.52 plus 2.48 for S&H= a total of $5.00 for one battery shipped!


Thanks
Last edited by Full Spool; Nov 09, 2010 at 06:17 PM.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 02:31 PM
MTDV is offline
Find More Posts by MTDV
Trader Rating: 39
Software always has bugs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Full Spool View Post
...

No, its 5 shipped for one. I said countless times if you need more pm me and the price is 4.99 for a flat rate box from usps; there is only one shipping cost.

One battery is 2.52 plus 2.48 for S&H= a total of $5.00 for one battery shipped!


Thanks
That's good, but still confused. PM you for more info. Thanks.
Old Oct 29, 2010, 06:04 PM
Full Spool is offline
Find More Posts by Full Spool
Trader Rating: 15
it's for sale
Sorry guys! I only have 6 left, get them while you can..

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion HYPERION G3 CX 160 MAH 1S 3.7V 25C /45C cell puffed JohnM Batteries and Chargers 7 Oct 25, 2010 08:52 AM
Sold 5-brand new batteries-1s 3.7v 138mah grasschopper Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 0 May 02, 2010 08:23 PM
Sold 1s parkzone 3.7v 1s charger with five 1s lipo packs hacker002 Aircraft - Electric - Micro & Indoor Airplanes (FS/W) 5 Dec 11, 2009 04:56 PM
For Sale 1S 3.7v Batteries, mCX, Vapor Cessna 138mAH (FLIGHTMAX) Six7One Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 4 May 20, 2009 03:18 PM
Sold 11x lightmax 1s 3.7v 138mah MCX, SUKOHI, MINIMUM fnlrun Aircraft - Electric - Batteries & Chargers (FS/W) 3 May 01, 2009 09:57 PM