Oct 28, 2010, 01:24 PM
Capt. Jack
Idea

Group Forming Sonoma County

Hey Fellow Boaters

I've been thinking of forming a group of boaters in Sonoma County. I've posted this on another forum and had a good response, so thought to check here and see if there wasn't anyone else interested.

If your like me, we are always looking for a good excuse to get out and play, right? Make it fun to run. Kick back - enjoy some free time, have get togethers - shoot the bull, share common interest, participate in events, see what the other guys got... That sort of stuff.

I just need to organize it a bit so I'm asking for your interest.

I know all these guys who want to get near the water but ... no ones going because lets face it, it can be lonely out there. I propose we unit and have some fun together "this side" of the bridge. Yep, right here in Sonoma county!

What do ya think?

E-mail me if your interested: SoCoBoaters@yahoo.com

please add the following to help me coordinate a contact list:

Name:
Ph Number:
E-mail:
City your in:
Best days for boating:
Your boats:

Dave

Anxiously awaiting to hear from you

Update; 4/1/2011. SoCoBoaters has a website and thread on RC groups titled SoCoBo (Sonoma County RC boaters)
Last edited by Fodigo; May 02, 2011 at 03:17 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 28, 2010, 01:48 PM
**NOT GUILTY**
awesome....yall be sure and keep us posted on the new club...start a thread like Kmot did....
Oct 28, 2010, 10:51 PM
Best wishes for forming your new club!
Oct 29, 2010, 03:02 AM
Spreckels Lake, GGP, SF, CA
Good luck on your new organization, the more the merrier! Just remember to come on down and play with the neighbors to the south once in a while And, yes by all means, do start a thread!
Last edited by craig_c; Oct 29, 2010 at 03:16 AM.