This thread is privately moderated by tc3wins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 28, 2010, 10:22 AM
Trader Rating: 153
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Thread OP
Sold

Small Bolt Hydroplane Brand New with extras.Lowered Price!!!

For sale I have a HK small bolt Hydroplae for sale I had another buyer that backed out at the last minute.The Boat has never seen water. I am also adding to it an extra prop. and hatch tape. and I may have some extra drive shaft grease if I do i will send it with it. I need to get 135.00 shipped firm. Hk sells them when they have them in stock for 159.00 and shipping for some when you add it to your cart the price is alittle lower. and shipping at hk for the boat it 25+ any you have to wait 2+ weeks to get it. Mine is boxed up ready to go. any questions please PM me. Pics will be up later. But you can also view the boat at Hobby king, it is the same boat. but I have the extra prop and hatch tape. oh and yes it does include the stand too. almost forgot. you will need a 1800-2200 3cell lipo reciever and transmitter to run the boat. the servo, motor, and esc already come with the boat.

when I got the boat it was taken out of the box and put on a shelf and now it is back in the box ready to ship!

I am stuck on this price due to needing money for a n ew computer for the Wife. I will also be listing some other stuff here soon, I have another boat it is a mono that is 25 in or so long with motor and hardware. needs a few parts but will be around 100 or so for the boat. I will post soon.

Price is now 135.00 shipped. Firm

Boat has been sold
Last edited by tc3wins; Nov 08, 2010 at 05:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Nov 05, 2010, 08:46 PM
Trader Rating: 137
they are $109 when you put them in cart (more then a little lower...I'm platinum member but everyone gets it for $119...checked both ways)..plus 17.95 to ship to the US... and they are in stock....might be why you still have it.... you can buy it brand new for $128 shipped?
Nov 05, 2010, 08:52 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Thread OP
I actually paid over 150.00 for mine, and I added an extra prop and hatch tape
Nov 05, 2010, 09:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins
I actually paid over 150.00 for mine, and I added an extra prop and hatch tape
well that was then... now they go for $109.00, not trying to trash your thread but people on the internet tend to do research....probably why the other guy backed out? hatch tape is $3 and the extra prop if its like the stock one is not expensive either... a sharpened and balanced octura will make this boat go well.... these are known to be good little boats.... but like anything if you want to sell it you will need to price it less then what someone can buy it direct from vendor for.... you will probably find its a $100 shipped type price that will move it.... JMHO.... nice part is it is a small boat so shipping should be very reasonable.....but like I say they are a good boat.... I have around 20 FE boats.... I never get what I feel there worth either....hence why I keep most of mine...LOL... take care and good luck with the sale.....
Nov 05, 2010, 10:34 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Thread OP
Yea I am not in a hurry to sell it. the other guy was like please sell it and I said ok. as I was going to eventually run it. but he apparently wrecked his car and said he was unable to buy it. so I figured I would list it on here and if it sells it sells if not I keep it and run it. Ususally when i sell stuff I will neg price but since I am not in a hurry with this I don't even want to sell it for 135.00 I want what I paid for it, and the only reason now I would sell it is becuse I want more airplane stuff. but no big deal.
Nov 05, 2010, 10:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins
Yea I am not in a hurry to sell it. the other guy was like please sell it and I said ok. as I was going to eventually run it. but he apparently wrecked his car and said he was unable to buy it. so I figured I would list it on here and if it sells it sells if not I keep it and run it. Ususally when i sell stuff I will neg price but since I am not in a hurry with this I don't even want to sell it for 135.00 I want what I paid for it, and the only reason now I would sell it is becuse I want more airplane stuff. but no big deal.
I can appreciate that it's not a terrible deal at all, and it is new and here in the states..... Just have seen it on here for a bit.... And thought you really wanted to move it.... I have way to many hydros and have sandy Allens old pt45ss on the way to me right now so I am already in deep with the misses..... Anyone interested in the boat should go to YouTube and check these out.... They go much better the. One would first expect..... Around 30mph out of the box! Take care
Nov 05, 2010, 10:52 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Thread OP
You take care too. Right now I am working on My C-17 will hopefully be maidening it in the morning. you should check out the build thread I stared on her. it is a cool plane.
Nov 06, 2010, 09:00 AM
Trader Rating: 1
Anyone wanting to see how they run stock but with a 32mm prop, look here:

HK Small Bolt (2 min 28 sec)

Quick Reply