This thread is privately moderated by Sammy70, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Oct 24, 2010, 09:28 PM
Trader Rating: 394
PSALM 14:1
Thread OP
Sold

Skyartec Cessna 182 RTF w/ JR SX600 Computer 10-Model Radio & Lipos

I bought this brushless Skyartec Cessna brand new and it's been a wonderful plane. Here's a link to one: http://skyartec-usa.com/product_info...roducts_id=287

It's still in excellent condition having never had any hard crashes. It did clip a pole while on the ground and put a clean break in the wing out by the aileron. After the epoxy cured I took the opportunity to add some c/fiber rods across the wing for additional strength. This was many flights ago and didn't effect a thing. I've added cut/hinged flaps into the wing ran by a pair of 5g servos. Also added an aluminum spinner. Replaced a cracked cowl with a brand new Skyartec replacement and also purchased an entire sticker sheet (unused stickers included).

Also included and already programmed for this plane is a JR SX600 radio Tx and RS6UL JR Rx (on ch.#60). This is a very nice 72mhz radio with 10 model memory, etc. The Rx is already installed in the plane. I purchased this radio brand new a couple years ago for $100+.
Here's a link to the radio instructions: http://www.horizonhobby.com/ProdInfo...600_manual.pdf
I've also added a Tx lipo and it's included as well.

The stock lipo is included as well as a brand new Blue Lipo 1300mah 20c. Two props included.

I have the plane & Tx all packed up ready to ship (someone had PM'd me wanting to buy it but then BAILED after I had it packed, addressed, etc.) and the radio Tx will ship in a separate box for safety. Simply charge the lipos and go fly!

SOLD(PM me your zip and I'll get a quote) takes everything! PP preferred (gift option or add $5 for the fees) but other forms ok too.
Last edited by Sammy70; Oct 25, 2010 at 06:16 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2010, 09:40 PM
Trader Rating: 46
i got one of these and i LOVE it
surprised somebody isnt on this awesome deal....
Oct 24, 2010, 09:42 PM
Trader Rating: 128
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by golferdude18
i got one of these and i LOVE it
surprised somebody isnt on this awesome deal....
It's only been posted 20 minutes !

Sure is a puuurdy plane.
Oct 25, 2010, 11:19 AM
Trader Rating: 88
Very interested. Sent PM.

Quick Reply