Thread Tools
Oct 24, 2010, 03:33 PM
Registered User
Discussion

What is your most favorite 3d plane?


What is your most favorite 3d plane you've built so far?

and would you like to share the plan with us?

Thanks.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Oct 24, 2010, 04:43 PM
den bach
den bach's Avatar
I have had alot of fun with the regal bi plane
I think the plans are very well done
Oct 24, 2010, 05:02 PM
den bach
den bach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by den bach View Post
I have had alot of fun with the regal bi plane
I think the plans are very well done
Here are some pics of a regal biplane that I"am building now
This is my second one
Going for the bee gee look
Oct 24, 2010, 05:28 PM
littlephoenix's Avatar
for me its been the batix extra 330 which i modified a bit,


here is the video
Extra 330 3D knife Edge practice homemade foam profile plane (7 min 36 sec)


here are the plans https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...373243&page=17
Oct 24, 2010, 08:27 PM
Reduce the drama...
rick.benjamin's Avatar
How about a Pi Yak?
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1226187
Oct 25, 2010, 05:51 AM
Zen in the art of foam
djacob7's Avatar
den bach: The plane you show has a single wing. Did you really mean "bi plane"?
Oct 25, 2010, 08:04 AM
gpw
gpw
“There’s no place like Foam”
gpw's Avatar
VTO Albatross ... Does everything 3D , Epp = crashproof ... + VTOL
Oct 25, 2010, 10:25 AM
Registered HotGlue Addict
chaosMurphy's Avatar
Quite-a-few-here-on-the-foamie-forum-have-enjoyed-‘Tiny3D’

Tiny3D, EPP/FFF, 3:1 Thrust/Weight, Flight Sim, Video, !NEW! V03, 24 in, 1.5 sq ft
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=883669

Several-versions
1)18-inch
2)24-inch
3)24-inch-with-1.5sqft

IF-this-is-your-first-3D-model-be-sure-to-balance-left-to-right-(post-38)
Also…be-sure-to-build-with-aileron-counterbalance-depicted-in-second-and-third-set-of-plans-NOT-shown-in-post-38…

Build-lite-a-little-drop-of-hot-glue-goes-a-long-way
build-to-fly-not-to-crash-i.e-donot-add-extra-support-stuff...

Enjoy
John
Last edited by chaosMurphy; Oct 25, 2010 at 10:31 AM.
Oct 25, 2010, 02:10 PM
den bach
den bach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by djacob7 View Post
den bach: The plane you show has a single wing. Did you really mean "bi plane"?
yes it is a biplane i just did not paint the top wing yet
I'am still cutting other parts too
thanks for taking a look
their are 2 regal vidio's
1 with a single wing and then the biplane I don't know how to
post vidio I'am new to posting
I will soon figure it out:
Oct 29, 2010, 01:04 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by den bach View Post
yes it is a biplane i just did not paint the top wing yet
I'am still cutting other parts too
thanks for taking a look
their are 2 regal vidio's
1 with a single wing and then the biplane I don't know how to
post vidio I'am new to posting
I will soon figure it out:
Hi. Do you have a pdf plan for this plane?
Oct 29, 2010, 01:10 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlephoenix View Post
for me its been the batix extra 330 which i modified a bit,


here is the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtNcPSOOqn8

here are the plans https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...373243&page=17
Nice flying! I'll try building this. thanks
Oct 29, 2010, 06:17 AM
Foam friendly
Stein Nilsen's Avatar
All my votes go to Leadfeathers Yak55. I'm at my 4th now.
Oct 29, 2010, 07:20 AM
7up
7up
,ɯǝ ʇoƃ ɐʎ ɟı ,ɯǝ ǝʞoɯs
7up's Avatar
I'm not much of a 3D pilot but I like em' all.
Oct 29, 2010, 02:30 PM
den bach
den bach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by 5zigendes View Post
Hi. Do you have a pdf plan for this plane?
pdf plans are here in scratchbuilt
the guys name is KOAS2
I dont know how to post a link yet
sorry not more help I'm new at this
Oct 29, 2010, 02:42 PM
den bach
den bach's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by den bach View Post
pdf plans are here in scratchbuilt
the guys name is KOAS2
I dont know how to post a link yet
sorry not more help I'm new at this
Here they are I hope


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question What is your favorite sport plane? ACKopter Sport Planes 36 Nov 09, 2010 07:29 AM
Discussion Your Favorite Plane is the .. happyflyer Parkflyers 18 Sep 15, 2010 05:14 PM
Discussion What is the most dangerous tool in your shop. Bilbobaker Life, The Universe, and Politics 103 Sep 03, 2010 04:16 PM
Discussion What's Your Most Favorite R/C Airplane? BD Flyer Electric Plane Talk 38 May 17, 2007 10:24 AM
Discussion The 2007 Detroit Auto Show: What were your most and least-favorite cars? Flyingwingbat1 Life, The Universe, and Politics 41 Mar 01, 2007 09:35 PM