Thread Tools
Old Jan 18, 2011, 01:44 AM
chrisf testpilot is offline
Find More Posts by chrisf testpilot
You can call me FANBOY!
So basically you are using how ever many Nanos you need to get the total number of channels you plan on using? Thats one of the things I love about Xtremelink, its so flexible and makes life fun . I had a 10ch in a GP Super Stearman with 4 aileron servos, ignition cut, and smoke and not a single Y connector or match box.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 18, 2011, 10:08 AM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisf testpilot View Post
So basically you are using how ever many Nanos you need to get the total number of channels you plan on using? Thats one of the things I love about Xtremelink, its so flexible and makes life fun . I had a 10ch in a GP Super Stearman with 4 aileron servos, ignition cut, and smoke and not a single Y connector or match box.
yup. the plane has 9 servos, plus ignition cutoff. two nano's would be enough, and leave 3 channels left for extra toys... thinking remotely released tip streamers on this one.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Jan 18, 2011, 02:14 PM
chrisf testpilot is offline
Find More Posts by chrisf testpilot
You can call me FANBOY!
Now that would be cool! Or wing tip smoke canisters...
Old Feb 14, 2011, 09:08 AM
KeithK is offline
Find More Posts by KeithK
What Canary?
KeithK's Avatar
Any updates on the Aurora 9 module?

Keith
Old Feb 14, 2011, 12:09 PM
JimDrew is offline
Find More Posts by JimDrew
Xtreme Power Systems
We expect them to arrive any day now!
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2011, 01:05 PM
theKM is offline
Find More Posts by theKM
↓↘→ + (punch)
theKM's Avatar
Here's a video of some flights flown yesterday with A9/XPS-module/XPS-Nano...



3DHS 59" AJ Slick (6 min 18 sec)
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Updated Hatcam - Apr2016
Old Feb 21, 2011, 03:49 PM
Lane Jorgensen is offline
Find More Posts by Lane Jorgensen
Registered User
I thought JD was going to fix the latency but it looks like in 6 min of flying you were never able to catch up to the plane and get it into a nice straight and level upright flight!!
Old Feb 21, 2011, 03:56 PM
tande is offline
Find More Posts by tande
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by theKM View Post
Here's a video of some flights flown yesterday with A9/XPS-module/XPS-Nano...



http://vimeo.com/20184140
VERY, VERY, Niiiice!....
Old Feb 21, 2011, 04:12 PM
ChuckA is offline
Find More Posts by ChuckA
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lane Jorgensen View Post
I thought JD was going to fix the latency but it looks like in 6 min of flying you were never able to catch up to the plane and get it into a nice straight and level upright flight!!
Yeah. Looks like he is flying like the reed fliers 50 years ago.
Old Feb 21, 2011, 08:16 PM
JimDrew is offline
Find More Posts by JimDrew
Xtreme Power Systems
As usual, very nice, Arron!
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 21, 2011, 09:06 PM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
Any news on availability?

Pictures?
Old Feb 21, 2011, 11:30 PM
JimDrew is offline
Find More Posts by JimDrew
Xtreme Power Systems
Boards arrived today. Now, we are building and testing units. Not much to picture. It looks exactly like the existing Hitec module.
RCG Plus Member
Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:17 AM
going4speed is offline
Find More Posts by going4speed
3DHS 'native'
going4speed's Avatar
I'm easy to please

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimDrew View Post
Boards arrived today. Now, we are building and testing units. Not much to picture. It looks exactly like the existing Hitec module.
Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:25 AM
rorrock is offline
Find More Posts by rorrock
Global Hobby Store
rorrock's Avatar
Jim,
Great news.. I've been waiting for this module to re-introduce XPS to australia, starting with my own aurora and models..

Rob
Old Feb 22, 2011, 12:59 AM
_Peter is online now
Find More Posts by _Peter
Gotta Luv Gasser Helis..
_Peter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rorrock View Post
Jim,
Great news.. I've been waiting for this module to re-introduce XPS to australia, starting with my own aurora and models..

Rob


That's awesome , Rob !!!

I've been an XPS user since it was approved in Aus, waiting for the new transmitter now....


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Spektrum Module mod - Aurora 9 related jakesterama DIY Electronics 322 Jan 03, 2014 08:19 AM
Discussion XPS module for Hitec Aurora 9? sbc Xtreme Power Systems 43 Sep 17, 2012 05:45 PM
Discussion Futaba module for Aurora 9 joseluna Radios 3 Oct 28, 2010 01:29 PM
Question Any plans to offer the Aurora 9 sans frequency module? Sky_Dancer Hitec/Multiplex USA 3 Sep 25, 2010 12:55 PM
Discussion Jim -XPS module for new Hitec Aurora 9 ?? Howard L Xtreme Power Systems 4 Apr 21, 2009 01:06 AM